CODE?

He doesn’t watch the news.

1 Like

Have you not read what I claimed cultist?
I am no miner, and most likely never will be.
What really angers me against your creed is that you enforce your creed upon others, preying the innocents.
You claim i am fueled by greed yet I only desire justice against all oppression.
You claim I am a carebear yet I do find PVP as an central gaming feature myself.
You claim that you are fueled by love of EVE, yet you revel yourself in sadistic pleasures of “collecting tears.”
PVP is fine, there are people who are going to be preyed upon in eve and there are people who are going to defend themselves.
If you make that a law, however, that is nothing but oppression.

We are not arresting criminals for ‘lulz’.

We are doing this because YOU NEED A PERMIT TO MINE IN HIGH SEC

It has been this way for six years now. The law is the law.

1 Like

Do you plan joining AG? Can’t wait to read news from you in minerbumping.com

2 Likes

So I can be ridiculed from your degenerate populace of my failures?
Even if I join the noble AG cause, do not expect I will be emotionally scarred by your successes, you will have none of my tears.

I honestly can’t tell of this passage is meant to be a reference to something or if it is pure jibberish. Far be it from me to make fun of a person with a mental illness, but please try to use terminology that is relevant to EVE so we can all follow the discussion, miner.

Yes, the party who is least prepared for a PvP encounter often loses. If one does not prepare at all, likely he will lose every time. That’s no excuse for poor sportsmanship.

A gallant miner, after being offered such an awesome PvP opportunity, will offer a cheerful “gf” in local chat, as the minimum standard of common courtesy. In the likely event that he failed to defeat the CODE agent in PvP, he should also offer heartfelt congratulations for a well-earned victory. He will not let hatred, bitterness, and spite guide his actions.

At the end of the day, it all boils down to doing the right thing. We here in the New Order of Highsec share your down-home Wyoming cowboy-type values. When you see a neighbor broke down on the side of the road in -20 weather, you stop and render assistance. It is the same with the CODE. Those miners, trapped in a cycle of bot-aspirancy, they are our neighbors in need, and we will do everything in our power to help them. If sometimes a little tough love is required, well we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get to work, because that’s just the kind of upstanding folks we are.

There is no way to survive CONCORD. Back in the day such a thing might have been possible, but CONCORD has been invincible and inescapable for years now. You can calculate DPS using the in-game fitting tool or third party apps like EFT or Pyfa.

1 Like

I told you once and yet I am forced to say another.
Your law is a blasphemous, heretical sham.
The only law that are to be enforced anywhere is just one.
Liberty.

1st lesson, young padawan:

Know your ennemy.

If the CODE. cultists are to revel in so called “carebears” whining and “salts,” they will have none from me.
If I decide to go AG properly and I fail once or multiple times, all I need to do is to revise my tactics and skills, that is all.

go to

Carebearism is a mental disorder, not really a specific playstyle. And I’m sorry to say, you seem to be displaying all the symptoms of a classic case, miner.

The only known cure is CODE-compliance. :grin:

If I can make a humble observation, miner? You seem a little bit angry. You really ought to do something about that. Being in a state of such high agitation all the time can lead to high blood pressure. Your isk/hr isn’t worth complications to your health.

In the short term, I strongly recommend that you disengage your mining lasers, dock up, log off from EVE, and go do something more relaxing. Take a walk outside, get some fresh air. Enjoy a nice soothing bubblebath or some herbal tea. Do what your heart tells you.

In the longer term, a nice yoga routine and daily meditation will help you cope with your stress and negative feelings. As you meditate, reflect on the teachings of James 315. In time, you will find that you will grow as a person, you will find serenity in the CODE, you will become gallant.

Have a joyous day, miner! The snow is falling softly outside, cloaking the land in silent, pristine beauty. It is a good day to resolve to be a better person, and it all starts with buying a mining permit. Send me 10 million isk in-game and I’ll get you sorted out.

2 Likes

And now you are making personal ridicules, claiming I am emotionally unstable.
But although I explicitly told you that I do not mine you seem to not comprehend what i said or you are constantly making such accusation to agitate me.
Either way, I know pests and vermins are to be starved and burned, not to be fed.

Thus, I find it is unworthy to respond to your nonsenses anymore.
Keep revelling in your blissful ignorance cultist.

Please try to calm down, miner.

I’m only trying to help you. Have a glorious day!

Oh, and while you are afk mining today, I’d suggest you take some time to peruse this literature. It can guide you to a healthier lifestyle.

http://www.minerbumping.com/?m=1

Namaste!

1 Like

You would fit right in with ag. They have a shameful history of harboring people with violent RL tendencies.

3 Likes

This thread needs a lock-permit, stat!

I’m just having a hard time seeing where the line is with you, could you be more specific?

So blowing up a miner is okay but then telling him it was because he wasn’t at his keyboard is bad? Selling him a permit is bad? I’m… still confused…

You say that suicide ganking is fine but the fact that we do it for reasons and to achieve a goal is the problem? :thinking:

2 Likes

Too late lmao

3 Likes

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the CODE.

1 Like

I wonder why CCP don’t get a look at it… 0.05 APM, it’s not really playing the game. Same(ish) for VNI ratting. Those die to dread spawns and provide a target for solo players. Boxed rorqs with super umbrella don’t provide content, it’s just a funny looking d-scan and passive isk.

CODE is doing pew pew in null, Bees happily living in Delve.

Is CCP still around? Sometimes I wonder if maybe they went out of business and the server is just running on autopilot because they paid for a couple years in advance.