Commander Aze

https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/candidate?id=9392535

guess someone pushed publish :slight_smile:

Also full list of candidates is out for this years CSM
https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/candidates/

Aze… heard about what happened in discord. I, too, believe that a csm (candidate) should not be allowed to make real money out of it.

So unlike some previous CSM candidates my aim isn’t to start a personal hit on anyone for mass views and popularity. Those that know me know that’s not how I operate. I can have issues with a single action without having issues with the person themselves. We can remain above board in the discussion of as well.

Now yes before I get bombarded with “but that’s the joke” I do get it, Its meant as a play on Sort’s gofundme. Now although its likely not against the rules it does serve to be a joke at neither the right time or place. Here is the perfect example of an otherwise great CSM with great meeting attendance as well as positive contributions; making a slip that undermines the CSM’s importance.

Id like to discuss game mechanics, design philosophy, FanFest news etc and not enter the discussion further than this.

In other News for those at fanfest I wish I could be there but work has me deployed temporarily. Hoping for a quiet hurricane season so I can make Vegas.

4 Likes

Gets my vote

1 Like

eh, why not

3 Likes

Probably the only other person I’d trust in Eve to take my things and hopefully double them (Other than You-Know-Who)

2 Likes

I mean I did take all your stuff and bring it to delve… I’d like to think we have more than doubled it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count my vote in.

Commander Aze shows high levels of organisation and pragmatism in most if not all aspects of Eve Online. I believe he can represent the average Eve online player, from casual to hardcore, rather well.

Thank you <3

Also news on a press front one of the few people out there actually doing a press tour Mindclash podcast appearance

1 Like

A great announcement at Fanfest, Happy to make the list fo Approved Candidates for CSM :slight_smile:

still catching up on all the panels and such but looks like pretty good stuff from FanFest this year.

Booked Tickets for Vegas! (now hoping that the hurricane season isnt bad…)

Matteral “what about Commander Aze? hes one I like!”

Aryth “He’s just been like the pity ballot entry a few years”
I personally take this as high praise from Aryth.

4 Likes

http://www.talkinginstations.com/tis-04-15-18-probank-economic-age/ full context and persistent link to the above

1 Like

Does this mean we get to host a pity party if you win?

1 Like

Ill bring the aze corpses to hand out as party gifts!

1 Like

My kind of party

1 Like

Super optimistic about the changes to PI.

I am worried about balance issues with the new randomized gear.

1 Like

I fully support this candidate and his ideas, He is a genuinely good guy with a mindset to help areas of the game. let us get him elected

1 Like

Thank you! Hope this is the year

Be on the lookout for the mindclash podcast from last night with @Brisc_Rubal @Silver_Suspiria and @commander_aze.

I’d totally recommend both of them for some of the top of your ballots slots.

1 Like

Ditto - had a great time talking with Aze and Silver.

2 Likes