Community

• First, this is the new citizens Q&A. I think you’re looking for the forum whiner’s thread.
  • Second, just because you were killed, that doesn’t mean you were griefed. Do not confuse the two. If you keep presenting yourself as a suitable target, people will keep killing you. This is different from people intentionally targeting you in order to salt mine.
  • Third, you have control over your successes and failures in Eve. It doesn’t matter how many SP you have, how much time you have, or when you started playing. What matters is your brains, attitude, and determination. Now, the question is, where do you go from here. Do you try to learn from your mistakes, or do you complain and give up?

Now, if you actually want to learn, I suggest checking out the “how not to be ganker bait” section of the linked post. If you have any questions after that, I will be happy to answer them. And if you just want someone to sympathize with you, you go post on r/eve. Plenty of other quitters and whiners over there who will be happy to tell you that your right.

No P2W

5 Likes