[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 7 December 2021

troll

Can’t wait to play the new patch!

1 Like

You spent 3 weeks cheering for this update, it is a bit late for the feedback that “your kind” called people to stop complaining and adapt.

1 Like

Don’t worry. The way number of players has been dropping we will not have to suffer EVE for much longer. The big war is over and now the players are fully exposed to CCPs “vision”.

3 Likes

I spent 3 weeks giving focused feedback, including this issue.

Don’t mistake ‘part X of the update is good’ as ‘everything of the update is good’.

2 Likes

If you say.
I can tell you specific to this one I’ve asked/made the remark a few times (and I was not the only one). No answer. Hopefully you are in their good grace, but too late I think.

Not yet too late, we can still give feedback even after they deploy bugs live, wouldn’t be the first time.

arghhh… hurray for killing the game!!!

1 Like

youre-new-here-arent-you

You mean like all other new things? They’re new, so for a short time you won’t be able to max your production. Holy hell the world will end!

4 Likes

Not going to fix mutated drones?

OMG, it’s been TWO MONTHS, and you’re just letting them sit, absolutely worthlessly broken?!

Ok. WTF is going on?

1 Like

So, do you have a reason for hiding behind a newly created alt on the forums?

In the past CCP has released new BPO’s early to enable industry to prepare. So not like all other new things.
As for “a short time” you don’t understand how industry, research and production actually works do you?

They did the same thing with the interdiction nullifiers and interceptors. I bought nullifiers just after that update, industrialists are pretty quick, especially when they can ask a premium fee.

Yes and now that hopefully stopped. Did they help enable others players prepare for other changes? Again, carebears always want more: easy, free of charge, zero effort, super safe and above all, again, MORE.

Deal with it, HTFU and all that.

2 Likes

That doesn’t make it good development or good for the game.
It just shows a lack of respect for paying customers.

CCP have for years got away with lack lustre, short sighted, knee jerk development.
Maybe it’s time for a change as this lot doesn’t seem to be any different.

1 Like

It means you cannot operate your Orca optimally for a whole hour* after downtime. Oh no!

*or whatever time it takes for the first industrialist to put one on the market if you cannot be bothered to do so yourself.

1 Like

English not your first language? Or do you deliberately omit relevant parts of a post to suit your agenda?

In answer to your question, YES when CCP released new BPO’s into the game theywere generally added before the update. That was for ALL new bpos, not just those related to mining.
Again you’re talking about things you obviously have no understanding of.

BTW, you aren’t close to the best trolls I’ve seen come and go here. Keep trying though, you are entertaining.

which blog? please link.
Does this mean its time to come back and mine in EVE online?
Is it worth subscribing again??
I took a long time off due to all the changes that happened to mining.
If mining is coming back with double the amount of resources you could very well see old industrialists returning.

Nono, you kinda missed what I typed. Perhaps it’s because English is not your first language or you’re trying to suit your agenda.

As in not whiny industrialist carebears. You know: other players who run into non-indy changes.

1 Like

For optimal use you’ll need a T2 module - Are you saying a T2 bpc can be researched and built in under an hour?