Covid Making Exploring Hell

You generally don’t hunt explorers in hisec dummy. And i’m primitive and selfish, what are you going to do about that?

Call you what you are in my mind and leave the rest to your immagination…people like you always hurt themselves in the most effective way sooner or later :slight_smile:

I’m still waiting for your Eve death predictions to come true buddy, but i guess i’m going to live a long and happy capsuleer life.

Well than wait post corvid and so naturally post patch…but i know you will not confess that i was right in any way…you will call it ‘coincidence’ or ‘natural losing of accounts because of the age of this game’ or something like that…

I will, but for now you are just plain wrong.

giphy (15)
but at least he left the carbon :stuck_out_tongue:

Just adapt, the influx of players affects everyone. There are plenty of other activities to do besides can popping. Your previous level of income is not an entitlement, returns vary all the time whatever you do.

Besides, ISK should not be your goal, interest & fun should be.

1 Like

Covid Making Exploring Hell

This is what I’m most concerned about too.

1 Like

What an absolute moron.

Untrue. You denied it on at least two.

1 Like

Too bad he never undock, he needs a void treatment.

I did just yesterday and on a regular basis…

I can give this compliment back…

Where it really belongs…

From what I’ve seen on my total of about 4 months of playing, this game don’t have much pvp…usually its someone killing you in a ship way better and you don’t have a prayer

You mean “fair” PVP, because unless you are a NPC that’s still PVP, the hunter didn’t kill you, your greed and the target you painted on your back did.

When there is a will there is a way.

Closed.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting