Current Connectivity Issues & Troubleshooting

1 Like

did this ll started again now? i got a socked closed and now the launcher cant refresh my token again o_O
why does this ■■■■ happens always during events or huge fleet fights wtf …

1 Like

Same, happened last Saturday too for hours.

1 Like

Hopefully they open it after AT ends.

1 Like

i even have this ■■■■■■■■ now

wtf ccp why is your ■■■■■■■ event for a few pvplers more important then for the WHOLE GOD DAMN PLAYERBASE ■■■■ the PvP event -_-

i cant even go anymore to the login page etc. -_-

fun fact, i can login into singularity TOTALLY FINE!!!

2 Likes

Yes it haz started AGAIN!!!

yup everytime it happens you can login to sisi as normal the problem is just to TQ which is the one we need to connect…

ive already sent a new reply to the ticket system and as i cant login to check if it opens as a new one ive atached all the previus ticket history so you can know the problem is not new its already 3 weeks old, i hope we will get something as compensation for this!!

1 Like

cant log in yet, must wait? or what can i do already have a ticket half of themonth with the same error

1 Like

See the devblog on what you can do.

What has worked for some is to get a new IP address assigned by their ISP. If you have a fibre, cable or ADSL model then a reset can trigger it to fetch a new IP address when enough time since the last reset has passed. With some luck will the new IP address not get filtered.

Another method is to use a VPN and to route the traffic over a VPN server on a different network, to make your PC appear as if it connected from a different location. This, too, has been repeatedly reported to work.

In some cases has it helped to reset the DNS cache of the PC and/or router.

Not sure if this is a new issue or not, but I cant log in on several of my accounts, but others work just fine. When i try to log in from the launcher it comes up a grey screen, and it says “Handshake Failed - Server Failure”.

1 Like

Is this happening when you try to log in several accounts at once?

Its only happening on 3. I opened 4 others at the same time.

I logged off and shut down my computer so i could goto work. When i got back 3 of the accounts i was having trouble with started right up. I logged out, and tried logging back in on the same 3 acounts, and i now get the same “Handshake Failed - Server Failure” thing.

1 Like

Found a fix that seems to have worked. I had to re-set up each account in the launcher. Hopefully thats the end of that.

Not a permanent fix unfortunately

Got this too.

1. Log in
  2. Shut Down client
  3. Log in again - “Handshake Failed - Server Failure”
1 Like

The thing I dont get is not only why it is so bad, but why it never improves…

All I hear is why the problems are caused by everything except the actual CCP server management. Its always something else.

It is the font supplier, it is the DDOS filter supplier, it is my home network, it is my ISP, or its the legacy code. And then all we get is solutions that are workarounds or ‘fixes’, like the requirement to keep a help channel open to maintain a stable connection, or the powershell routines.

For other games everything is fine, I wish I understood what was really causing all this instability.

In case you are wondering why I am so irritated, I disconnected yesterday and almost lost a 300b+ spaceship because of it. This is almost enough to make me stop playing, not quite but its in the ballpark.

As for new players, dont CCP realise how urgent this is because it is literally nuking the new player experience?

2 Likes

I saw many Russians whom you blocked. look for a problem on the direction of russia. I can not go in for a visit I was given a link to the launcher Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: evelauncher.exe
Application Version: 5.0.137.1204
Application Timestamp: 5b7e90c9
Fault Module Name: evelauncher.exe
Fault Module Version: 5.0.137.1204
Fault Module Timestamp: 5b7e90c9
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0006760b
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1049
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
but the problem did not disappear… sorry mi english… I wish good luck from Georgia.

do not worry! those who are good have many enemies. I believe in your group CCP. I wish everyone good luck.

they gave me this, but the problem did not disappear Senior GM
Senior GM Stinger (EVE Online)

30 Aug., 14:13 UTC

Hello, Senior GM Stinger in touch.
Thank you for contacting EVE Online.

This problem is known to us and our developers are working to eliminate it. All information was sent to them for consideration and resolution of this problem.

At the moment, we ask you to use the previous version of the launcher 1225328.

To do this, we ask you to remove the startup program and install the launch program from our page:

http://binaries.eveonline.com/EveLauncher-1225328.exe

After installing and running this version, the launcher will ask you to update it, please click on CANCEL.

The launcher will ask you to update it every time you run it and we ask that you cancel the update each time.

This should solve the problem with entering the game while our developers are working on fixing the problem with the launch program version 1371204.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Yours faithfully,
Senior GM Stinger
CCP Player Experience | EVE Online | EVE Valkyrie