Dear CCP is this right?

Yes, one player who obviously doesn’t belong here. You can’t take loss, and that the only one responsible for it is you? Bye.

1 Like

You should try Farming Simulator

2 Likes

hmm did i set it to self destruct hmm don’t think so. if i belong here hmm not sure do you drink coffee with milk ?

1 Like

Why is it any good ? Off topic i think :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think it’s a little more your thing. Great game actually I have a TON of hours on it

Great… happy to hear you like it, not that much in to farming. But maybe you right sounds like you know a lot about me.

1 Like

Well, I’ve read the whole thread. You just either can’t or won’t understand Eve’s game design. So I suggest something else that lets you farm and do stuff penalty free.

1 Like

If you think you belong here, why are you then whining and complaining about things you have control about? Is it just the typical “I did a mistake, but better blame others for” attitude?

1 Like

I dont see how belonging here has any thing to do about my post, but i can be wrong. I love spending time in an game i have played more than 10 years. So i try telling CCP and thoes who read this post how i fell.

If i made an mistake i cant say, i was flying a ship i like to fly, if that is an mistake i am not sure. hope i answered your post i did do my best :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont mean to blame any one, i just want to have an discussion about how HS is played. Maybe we can all learn a thing or two :slight_smile:

1 Like

The guy lost a 2.2b ‘pimped’ as he says, ishtar, to code, of all people. I can see his angst. I haven’t checked the price of the little drone spitters in quite some time, since I absolutely loathe drones, but I thought it was like 300m?

How the heck can you make it cost 2.2b?

Well, that aside, I do have some sympathy for him, to lose all that to dweebs like code, in hs no less. He’s entitled to complain a bit.

I mean, he is the one that decided to bling out an Ishtar to ridiculous levels.

If one flies around in a loot pinata, expect people to try to get that free loot. I mean, at that point he is just a rat flying around with 2.2b in loot ready for the taking.

1 Like

Absolutely, and we all get that. But I think the stages of grief are at play, here. He did something stupid, and he was taken advantage of for doing it. I’m not saying otherwise, I’m just saying I know how he feels, and I’m willing to cut him some slack to vent.

I totally understand that.

However I also understand, if constructive advice is just dismissed with “I’m in the right, everyone else is wrong”, then there is going to be a little resistance.

Basically, the answer to the OP’s question is:

Yes, what you have experienced in-game is completely right and within the current game mechanics. In the future, don’t bling out your ship, since it only attracts suicide gankers. If you insist on blinging out a ship, expect people to hunt you and get better at avoiding ganks.

Don’t think there is really much else to it.

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Again this has nothing to do about i am sad loosing a ship…

It is a question about how we want HS to be, do we want this game style or not. I understand your point of view and eve all ready deliver on this pvp in null sec ls fw etc. I understand that some get an kick out of this and im not trying to take that away they have plenty of oppetunities to find pvp i EVE.

1 Like

If i did somthing stupid i realy cant say, i was flying a ship i like to fly and i spend some isk on fitting it. if this is stupid to you then we just dont agree and we dont have to :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see making a whine thread as a stage of grief… or maybe this is denial? Denial that there were steps he could have gone through to prevent this?

1 Like

Off topic :slight_smile:

Not trying to be rude, Argox, but yes flying that was a suboptimal choice. Gankers are very good at the activity they’ve chosen.

You basically have two options: a cloaky ship to hide, or one that’s cheap enough that they lose money when concord vaporizes them.

1 Like