[December] UPDATED: Jump Fuel and Jump Fatigue Cap changes

And yet, CCP as admitted over time, many times now, that it is not only unliked by the masses, but has reduced conflict. None of which is good for the game and they know it. They are just unwilling to make the changes they need to because they rarely like to back down when they make massive changes.

1 Like

It’s really quite simple: Using words that are not words renders you incoherent. I’m really sorry you couldn’t pick up on the linguistic snark-play there, but if you’re going to go attempting to insult someone’s intelligence and understanding of language, you probably shouldn’t do it by saying ‘I don’t get it’. ‘I get it, but it wasn’t funny’ is a far better response. Feel free to use it now, rather than admit to a lack of understanding.

Plenty of people do. If you’ve a good reason to think you’re going to be stuck in your destination for 2-3 hrs, there’s no reason not to double-jump the capital in. Suicide dreads even moreso. If I’m logging off for the night, I’ll triple-jump, no hesitation.

Fozziesov, Fozziejump… More “improvements” with Fozzie prefix.

2 Likes

GJ CCP, Fozzie had another of his unbelievable genius ideas! (Well, not)

I could even live with the argument if there would be only a little tweak to adjust prices. But to say “we need cap pilotes to pay at least double because we want to remove POSes” feels like a slap in my face. Wasn’t my wish to remove them…
And please don’t talk about FozzieFatigue (or FozzieSov), those were other major bad ideas…
Next we have Fozziefuel… eyes roll

1 Like

That was CCP Greyscale, not Fozzie. If you want to complain to him, I think he’s over running Albion Online now.

1 Like

I hate it when people escape after having had such great ideas.
Thanks for the correction. (still, FozziFatigue sounds better :wink: )

1 Like

The improvements will continue

1 Like

Spot on. Make them Fleet Auxiliaries, flax

1 Like

Blockquote Seriously people need to stop with the excessive CCP employee bashing. They are doing their jobs, none of them work in isolation, none of them make decisions by themselves, none of them unilaterally change the game design.
If you wish to rail against something then do so against CCP as a company, not against the individuals that work for that company and hence have to do what they are asked or lose their job.

dont worry. if they go on this way… they will all lose their jobs.

Why are you even complaining if you are not using capitals and have no experience?

But the decreased jump range and penalties for long distance travel makes offensive tactics incredibly unappealing, leaving these ships to only regularly serve as a defensive platform for the surrounding area.

You realize they increased jump range slightly for capitals a while ago, and this only affects how for you can go before hitting max jump cap, which if you move far you don’t want to do anyway.

Further penalizing these ships with additional costs for moving about will only continue to hamper their purpose. Furthermore, increasing the cost of Jump freighters and logistic operations will be an incredibly unhealthy change for all but the largest groups in the game.

It is incredibly cheap to move stuff around.

I really don’t think cost is the issue. Anyone who is moving enough to really notice it, is making up that loss anyways.

The real issue, as I see it, is the capitals are Fozzie’s redheaded step child. His teams always seem to be the ones rolling out capital changes, and never for the better. Such obvious bias tends to get us cap pilots worked up over small issues like this cause its a pattern and we hate it.

1 Like

jesus, you think PI grows on trees?

PI is single game item under the most pressure and you want to put it under even more pressure. Think long and fuckng hard about what you ask for, you may get it…

Salvage is probably tied at number 1 at times, but PI is neck in neck IMO…

1 Like

No, but once the citadels are up they no longer require an influx of PI at nearly the rate that a POS did before them. Because of this reduced constant demand you need to replace it. Otherwise once people have saturated their regions with citadels the PI market will start to deflate quickly.

I talked about it long before the guy you quoted in this same thread. Just because people want their safety with no continual cost is just a sign of laziness that needs to be purged. These are player structures, put some damn work into their maintenance since it’s unlikely you’ll ever actually have it targeted requiring a defense fleet - of which it’s usually better to just let it die and put up another because they’re so cheap.

Disagree that makes less blobby. Increased logistcs mame it harder for small groups. Making it harder for small groups to become bigger.

Tbh its wrong. If you have to do this change: Removal of racial ice requirement for caps would be a good compromise.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

No one has receated because maybe no one elce wants to be in aniliance with getting on for 40k people and a coilition even bigger. To make another Delve you would need to get the next 3 coilitions down in size from goons to all blue up and sit in a single region which would then leave what? 10k people not in the 2 mega regions, and nether of the 2 mega blobs been able to do anything other than grind isk and rocks till the end of days

1 Like

You don’t need 40k people to make a Delve. You just need a couple dozen who are willing to log in. It’s not like all 40k of our guys are simultaneously logged in, each with a nyx and twelve apostles on standby in 1DQ1-A.

If you don’t like the fact that you and yours are sitting around krabbing instead of PVPing, get off your ass and be the change you want to see. Also, stop waiting for us to make the first move. We have no desire to entertain subhumans.

Wait did you just say you just need people to log in and crab and build stuff to make delve… and then said all we do is crab?

Who said anything about waiting for goons to make 1st move? If you really think anyone but goons care what goons are doing you are mistaken No one at all wants to fight you it’s just a waste of time (because of the time needed to do it and the fact that you can just move and set up again nbd as shown over the last 2 years)

Maybe PanFam Legacy GOTG Provi and Vanguard can all blue up and live in a single region too and be like goons but 1: that would be terribly boring 2: very bad for the game 3: never going to happen.
Just because you are doing something does not mean it’s what every one else wants

1 Like

I dunno, you guys have collectively wasted a lot of time ranting across a whole bunch of topics and websites for folks who don’t care.

Savage

1 Like

Fozzie, this is a stupid idea. So stupid, in fact, that you actually prompted me to log in to these equally awful forums to tell you that you had a bad idea. Listen to the people above who have explained why it is bad.

Stop nerfing capitals, jump freighters and others with jump drives. Remove jump fatigue entirely and increase jump range dramatically.

1 Like