Dev blog: Abyssal Deadspace - What Lies Beyond The Filament

Looks like CCP finally did something right.

Spent almost 3 hours in high-sec Guristas space.
No filaments found in data and relic sites.

Angry. Very angry.

And CCP gives ZERO info about where they can be.

1 Like

aparently guristas space doesnt drop filaments

I hope when I come back from work, as most of EU zone customers, who are not unemployed, all you not-working folks will be rage quit hacking. So we, who deserves it, will get all the filaments.
/trolling out

If you would have read the news, you would know, they apparently drop only in Blood Raider, Sansha, and Angel space. :wink:

https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/triglavian-abyssal-filament-technology-present-in-data-sites-confirms-reporter-embedded-with-thukker-raiding-party

Nice try. Working troll.

It’s just a point and I saw this post.
And what about CCP, who said: “Abyssal Filaments can be found in data sites across New Eden and in the Abyss itself”.

It feels stupid to restrict drop rate only to certain areas and post “across” without further annotations.

3 Likes

I like CCP so much for everything I read here :rofl: There is hope.

@Tipa_Riot Stop trolling. Players who’ve wasted hours on end have a legitimate gripe due to misinformation from CCP. I’m glad you’re having the time of your life - but you don’t have to rub salt in the wounds…

1 Like

You are playing that game for too long to not knowing how to approach those things in the right way. Whining on the forums is and was never a good approach.

1 Like

It‘s Patch day and it‘s just a Game, so relax and give productive feedback

For any issues it is probably better to reply to the official Feedback thread.

That being said, I have yet to see one person who gave productive feedback to the topic over the last months until today and who didn’t rage or whine at some point.

And we haven’t even had proper “my ship died in tier2” threads

1 Like

Productive feedback… The visuals are nice. Not sure if it’s worth the 150-million ISK pricetag for the change of scenery, but to each their own.

2 Likes

Just seed calm’s on the markets, make 2’s drop from data sites. 1-5 from abyss space.

edit:
not sure why they want to limit access to 1st tier content. later content sure thing.

2 Likes

You can thank CCP Fozzie for the last-minute change with respect to filament availability.

3 Likes

Apparently, not a damn thing lies beyond the filament…

4 Likes

That pretty much matches the loot I was getting on 2s/3s on Sisi, meaning T4/5s were probably final too. Add in the guaranteed death Trig spawns and these things are DOA. Great job looking at feedback, CCP.

2 Likes

Abyssal Space’s Greatest Hits!

2 Likes

Hmm would be better to limit the filament’s each to different region’s rather than all only in some kinda silly last second rushed ideas xD Have 1 hour to play after work and it was wasted not a single filament found this day T_T.

1 Like

That’s an issue, not a feature. CCP Goliath got it listed as a known issue.

Anyway, as for the loot tables… they’re pre-fitted to match the target availability once abysmal sites get bruteforced 23.5/7 in nullbear land.

By the way, I just noticed that abysmal sites are what WH space was supposed to be before players broke it by colonizing it. Get in, kick mighty aliens, get rewards for highly desirable ships. (WH+Sleepers+T3) = (Abysmal + Triglavians + Tri-ships).

Originality ain’t CCP’s forte. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ok, didn’t read it on his list.