Dev blog: Abyssal Deadspace - What Lies Beyond The Filament

Also as was predicted, the problem of how to sell abyssal modules was never properly addressed. Now there’s a ■■■■ ton of them in contracts and no way to easily compare between them. The problem is only going to get worse.

1 Like

Selling these in the CONCORD LP store would be amazing.

I’m convinced nobody important even reads our feedback on these forums anymore.

Most of the bugs (like using a low tier abyssal after getting out to completely ignore the suspect timer and if you complete a filament early and go straight into another one, sometimes it kills you when the first one would run out) went live, too.

Also, ironically I haven’t done any on live either. For one, they aren’t even particularly fun; with a proper fit ship most spawns are just as boring as current PVE, with the added bonus of losing bling to a disconnect/socket close/DDOS or a Leshak spawn. Can’t even be arsed.

2 Likes

Gameplay:
Ships will now be unable to activate Factional Warfare capture site acceleration gates if they have a warp core stabilizer fit.

This was never an issue with FW… A bigger issue [is] those that aren’t in FW having access to the sites.

Now, that you have made a “module restriction”, you should add the parameter that a player has to be in FW.

2 Likes

That. We have ton of other , safer, PvE activities. They are still there. Abyss diving is a serios business for solo kamikadze and I think it should stay like that. Do not try to make it new WH (no timer) or Incursions (non-solo activity)

2 Likes

Still, if Abyss works, everything else will be converted … read the answers of CCP Rise in the reddit AMA. CCP has invested so many resources into this new instances PvE, “this is here to stay”.

EDIT: link
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/8na2uv/20180530_17001800_utc_abyssal_deadspace_dev_ama/dztzlwq/

NPC miners → FOBs → Abyssal instances → ??? … I’m scared what’s next.

Translation - I’m a miner-ganker in high sec and this really cuts into my fun of killing alphas three hours after they make their characters.

(Insert picture of crying infant here)

1 Like

Prey: zero points. :rofl:

edit: bla bla bla…

…moved comment to here. EVE Online: Into The Abyss - General Feedback

After seeing mention that thread with your post, I realize that my post on this thread should be on that thread.

Actually, that’s the Jita undock with all the gankers standing on the sidelines - not the Abyss.

not to mention making our hangars more empty…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.