Dev Blog: Little Things Coming In The March Release

Any update to the Project Discovery rewards? I noticed the Marshal is in the 500 slot on SISI.

1 Like

Mixed feelings about this…

It‘s now possible to copy the ‘Fitting and Content’ section of Kill Reports.

As a fitting thief, I love grabbing a great fit. But for those that spent hours or days fitting a ship perfectly, I don’t love it. So torn on this issue. David Matterall actually said it “make fits unavailable on kill reports and zkillboard” before I did and made me start thinking.

If it must be there, why can’t we see the attackers fits too? Make it fair or remove it completely.

applauds
Loving all the updates so far.

One thing I’d really like to see considering the new color coding and red ! etc is an expansion of the color choices - since the new color blind mode has been added, I think you’ve misse da trick where your current color choices for overview colortags/backgrounds, mail labels and other things are far too.
(Please see image) EVE%20Color%20Blind%20Palette%20Difference

I also disagree with the choice to lock the UI colour scheme for alpha players because of this subject.

Also, is it possible to increase the height (increase the size) of the drone and watchlist health bars? On higher resolution [2560x1440+) they are very small and when there’s a lot of stuff going on, hard to see.

Happy to discuss these kind of issues in the proper place if someone could show me where that would be.

Overall though, the color blind feature has been a godsend (and i’m not exagerrating I used to find probing and PI utterly unplayable) and the updates so far have been damn good.

1 Like

How about a command that will show the number of days for Epic Arc missions to reset.

2 Likes

Little Things are best things!

That’s what she said. :slightly_smiling_face:

@CCP: Any chance to get the possibility to group smartbombs?

honestly, which logi pilot feels yellowboxed by their own logi? CCP, once again, fixing literally non-existent problems.

Actually distinguishing between friendly and hostile locks is quite useful in large scale battles. This will provide for more visual feedback and less focus on cluttered tables.

This one of best changes lately. You guys are going in right direction. Thank You :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How long will TQ be down for these changes?

Is Eve off line at the moment

wow, so many cool things, and the best logi patch since … I dont know …

The ability to name our drones and have the name show up to other players and everything! :smiley: I also have a list of names if anyone wants them

little change best change! that’s an error many games dev do, adding huge content but forget all this tiny things being huge problems on long, so continue this way CCP!

1 Like

What is the ■■■■ with chat you done???

1 Like

Wrong topic?

Nice blog there @CCP_karkur Lots of good stuff too.

Just wanted to ask, in the March release 98 new SKINS are being added, do my suggestions qualify as Little things, or should I address them to someone else?

Is there someone else who works on NES and SKINs Collection? Are there changes for them in schedule, CSM minutes suggest there aren’t.

OK, so I have a problem. I already had a shortcut for Launch Drones before that release. How is that possible?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.