Dev blog: New Alpha Training Option

asaide from a agency mission we need a couple months ago, all plex have to be bought with real cash inorder to be ingame. so I say keno is right on that.

you buy the 1 day injector straight ccp/market after reading the dev blog, it doesn’t have to be extracted from an omega and than sold like other skill injectors.

This changes the SP injector market somewhat, but since its 20PLEX per pop, its just more strain on PLEX anyways.

1 Like

As the dev blog explained their were technical issues related to actually unlocking the training queue, this was the easier way to code it, but the effect was basically the same. Yes, you can access a skill a few hours sooner than if it unlocked the training queue and it had to be trained.

And yes, really, it is the intent. It still provides in 1 day less SP than 1 day of Omega training.

Because they don’t want a situation where people can drop a handful of plex for a cyno alt for a day

24 hours alpha, not omega.

This. Exactly this.

Way easier to code.

1 Like

Normal skill injector will give toon with over 80 milions SP 150 000 free skill points. With current price it costs 260 mini-plexes. If that toon will wait 3 days with activating Omega, he can get same free skill points for 60 mini-plexes. Of cause he will get more skill points if he turns on Omega time for those 3 days, but let say it is not needed for him (no time to play, time only to log in shortly).

That calculation makes me believe, that it will not be only low pointed alphas, who will buy those 1-day injectors… Demand will be large. I think mini-Plex price will get through 4 milions quite fast. Cause CCP does not learn from aurum / extractors / ship skin mistakes. They still seeking how to make more people buy PLEX with real money, but instead of that just drive PLEX prices up. Cause no new thing they introduced added any new volume of PLEX on the market. We see as many plexes sold as years before…

A sub with 500 PLEX is cheaper than the 600 PLEX it would cost to inject this new thing everyday for 30 days.

And since you can only inject one of these per day, you will have to login everyday inorder to activate it. Might as well sub for 100 PLEX less, and not having to login everyday to activate another injector.

but maybe you only want a certain amount of sp to reach a certain goal, than it doesn’t matter.

Thats what it is for, per the CCP description in the dev blog.

Nonetheless, my point was that this is not a substitute for a months PLEX sub.
Costs 600plex for 30days of injecting this, whereas it only costs 500 PLEX for a months sub.

Uhhh yeah. And if people buy them for ISK…that means somewhere somebody had to buy them with RL money. That is how it works.

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/new-alpha-training-option/

I’m not sure about this…

4 Likes

Most impoartant thing: Make sure there won’t be glitches like the ghost training again.

1 Like

but wait there’s more…

why get 1.9m SP for $15… when you can get 20 mil sp for $99… and ccp is enjoying the holidays they’ll throw in 7 FREE ship skins which has absolutely no value at all , but we’ll pretend it does just to say so…

get your plex deals now folks… buy some for the family!!!

Game desperately needs more PLEX influx, so by all means, please buy em :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know you think your are being edgy and funny but in reality you are just being an asshole.

Yes, CCP spends the money…on salaries. And the people who get those salaries, yes they may have kids that they use the money to feed. CCP employs people jackass. It is regrettable that some of their ventures have not worked out and people had to be let go, but holy cripes you are coming of a jerk.

1 Like

that’s what subs are for they pay the bills, turning the game f2p will not pay the bills, and they are catering to normies.

“Can be activated to immediately to add 50,000 skill points to your character’s unallocated skill pool (roughly one day worth of Omega training)”

except it ignores attributes wtf? why doesn’t it just make you train at the omega rate for 24hrs?

all injectors ignore the attributes.

but this isn’t an injector. there is no extraction its just poofing sp into the game…

you know that BS excuse they said maid injectors okay because a player had to generate the SP