Devblog: Abyssal Onslaught - New Content Coming To The Abyss!

Anyone can run abyss, from any area, and entry level sites are relatively easy.

1 Like

It is two enter, only one leaves … maybe you should actually read the blog …

4 Likes

I read it mostly, they need a bulleted list, those blogs have too much marketing fluff.

2 Likes

Additional I hope, but not sure, maybe ask some of the people that played it on Sisi, I skipped it this time around.

1 Like

You could ask the other person to leave the ring so the container timer is uncontested. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Yes, likely CCP will need to introduce more strategic assets and damage clouds that can be activated or maneuvered around within the ring in order to create necessary imbalances for these 1v1 slugfests.

1 Like

Am I correct with the assumption that this patch will not include the Capital-ASB and Triage changes?

1 Like

We are holding off a little longer on Drone Damage Amplifier and Entropic Disintegrator mutaplasmids while we further investigate the implications of adding these mutaplasmids. We will update you as plans solidify.

Two words: Power creep.

A Navy DDA with a perfect roll, is a 30.96% bonus. And with relatively no downside (other then fitting). Please rethink this… please?!

1 Like

You get the idea

1 Like

7% bonus with mutaplasmid at max. IIRC, I made the maths.

Its still bonkers and too much. In my oppinion.

it’s still too small, IMO. good thing it will be better with officer :slight_smile:

As if a supercarrier would be struggling with damage. Except the two crappy ones of course.

if they were not struggling they would not put DDA on their carrier.

Back to 200+mil ticks

To my understanding there will be a timer, after which a “sudden death” mechanic of some sort will kick in such as consecutive incrimental DPS increase and / or tank decrease. They did say something like that.

So lets say you get 2 Gilas, like T5 fits, heavily tanked with a lot of shield regen. They kill each others drones, their main DPS source. Now their tank, shield regen, is more then their missle damage. So they would / could sit there forever, run out of ammo and just continue sitting there. But due to this sudden death mechanics the missles will start doing multiplicative damage while tank will continually decrease. So one of them will kill the other before it runs out of ammo.

Trace types are dominant already and have been pretty much since the 1st week. Just take a look at the Jita market and filament prices to see which one is which. Its kinda self explanatory.

Gila and Worm prices will go though the roof with this update.

1 Like

The Aeon and Wyvern?

Yeah. The PVP-ones.