Devblog: Introducing The Activity Tracker

From the german Forums:

1 Like

I wonder if CCP actually kept records of these activities in a way they can check if some specific character fulfilled these achievements in the past or just gathered such stats en masse about the entire playerbase in general and can not retroactively grant these achievements. :thinking:

From my point of view it’ll be like The Agency, a tab on my overview that I ignore.

Foe me that will be achievement list o see what I miningfull done at Eve, for foolishness I already have killboard.
Ttomorrow begins meaningful playing at Eve I’ll see everything I did :+1:

When did it became retroactive?

It is not retroactive, tomorrow begins new, meaningful, era of playing Eve :+1:

Please include reprocessing logs in the activity tracker. @CCP_Falcon When I do refining for my corporation, it drops the minerals into MY personal hangar even though the ore was in the CORP hangar. I (and I suspect many others) need a way to sort out the minerals after we refine the ore. Or CCP needs to fix the mechanics so that the ore goes back where it came from.

You want to put the ore back into the asteroid?

1 Like

Just a little more and it is HERE !!! :heart_eyes:

hey guys

i thought that the Activity Tracker has any data from the start but it seams to be empty to me on my char

if it ok or a error?

JuuR

Pops up UNDER everything else, which makes it a royal PAIN to even look at it .
The number of notifications it generates is WAY excessive - how do you turn those off?

“One man’s trash is another’s treasure” - and to me this appears to be more worthless trash AND BROKEN at this point.

1 Like

Exactly the question that came to my mind. How to turn off the notifications for the activity tracker?

Found it, never mind…

So I looked most forward to the Activity Tracker but guys … this search thing is :scream:

CCPlz let us have Activity Tracker in a window that can be re-sized.
It’s ridiculous for it to be taking up the entire screen and needing to minimize everything else just to use it.
why-you-no

3 Likes

Wow. This is one seriously worthless addition to the game. What awaste of good development money.

2 Likes

CCP built the activity tracker and maid Pearl Abyss pay for it. :smirk:

2 Likes

Where is it, I’ve only found a “disable one TYPE of notification after one pops up” option.

Why have a point system and not offer rewards??
Currently there are no plans for rewards or ‘unlocks’ from achieving levels within the activity tracker, but it is something we are considering for the future.

Yeah like thats going to happen, like everything thing else they release incomplete.

Everyone expects some sort of reward for the points but maybe it’s just a highscore you compare with your friends? Maybe later there will be a leaderboard? Top miner, top rat killer, top PVPer, etc.

2 Likes