Devblog: Preparing For The Future – Retirement Of Captain’s Quarters & Twitch Integration

Yes and clone mercs cloud neither sit on the couch, however they did have a 1-up on capsuleers…holographic waifus.

5 Likes

Spreadsheets?

2 Likes

GODDAMMIT CCP.

New forum, and I always upheld you were right (considering it’s your game).

I’ll use pointform:

1: CQ is enjoyable for chat (many people just chat in EvE, PvP is dead - if you can think).
2: This new forum and your whole “new” approach is just mediocrity. You HAD a good thing going. I’ve seen better aesthetics in a used public toilet than this website.
3498686: Send CCP Guard to AU so he can get paid better as a natural comedian.
4: I’ve only played for 3 years or something. This is to “Empire” what Jar Jar was to the prequels. A once famous groundbreaking legend of “content creation” reduced to a secret CGI robot that turns the top dogs into an Empire of doo doo.
5: Also: “like buttons”? WTF. If you craptards at CCP keep talking about “balance” add a dislike button, because NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET WHO IS OVER 5 YEARS OLD uses “like buttons”.

2 Likes

I know you’re just trolling, but for someone so invested in the old forums it’s weird how you never noticed they had “like”-buttons, too.

That’s a fake pic.

No spinal ports on her back!

3 Likes

That’s not a glitch at all. That’s just my buddy, Dracula, enjoying Eve.

Okay, okay, he’s not my buddy. He probably doesn’t even know I exist, but I do know of him and that’s sort of the same thing, right?

1 Like

Okayokay, yes it’s not my clone. But did you ever tried to get one of them from the cloning facility back to your home? That’s not an easy task I can tell for sure! They went really mad last time I tried that -.-’ Borrowing the Amarrian Statues was way more easy, despite their weight for a small fragile woman like me hehe

So I had to grab that human. I’m sorry for her, but I felt lonely in my quartier and needed some company. And don’t worry about her hair, that grew back pretty fast!

:cat2:

1 Like

I am all for the removing current captain quarters. But only under condition, that they will be replaced by new one. With open doors and player char interaction on ‘chat in a bar’ level. Not sure how the capsulers consciousness can be transfered in the case of out of POD death, so probably combat interaction in stations should be out. But socializing and possibility to show your awesome monocular would draw more new players into the universe.

8 Likes

Though ■■■■. You don’t get to set condition.

1 Like

@CCP “Open this door” :wink:

3 Likes

Not 100,000 of them… 50,000 Max, and their multiple drone accounts…

1 Like

Do we get refund on our cloths,
I did buy a premium pack and there were cloths in it and are not usable anymore and also nobody will buy it in game so this means I have bought a premium pack that have less value for my money

6 Likes

they already said no refunds and the clothing options will remain as they are.

because you “technically” can still view the clothing articles in the full body view mode. that probably even fewer people use than captains quarters. but they are still available.

(also, depending on what clothing pack you have I might be interested in buying them. some of us still play space barbie)

2 Likes

That is hilarious! :frowning: Well, I’m going to check the market this evening if the clothes market lost vale or not.

1 Like

About Captain’s Quarters

• I can appreciate the reasoning to scrap it as it is, maintenance cost vs usage … HOWEVER, usage of the CQ wouldn’t be so negligible IF there was a reason to ever use it aside from simply walking around and not doing anything. IF we were given a reason to use it, like say, a lounge area where people could walk around and chat together in that nice ‘personal’ environment and maybe do ANY LITTLE THING other than nothing at all then it would probably see a lot more use! HONESTLY, honestly, people simply don’t use a feature when it has absolutely no function. If it had a real function, then it would get used! THINK ABOUT IT : 3% use for having no function is still a lot!

About Twitch Integrated Streaming

• This just needed a few more features and workability to get more used, I think. For me, personally, I wanted to use the integrated streaming but it simply didn’t work, and it wouldn’t tell me why. It was unusable because it didn’t work. For others, maybe it would be better if it just had a few features added! Such as, options to add or edit overlays, or even just a couple blackout areas or info removal, such as check boxes to hide location/travel information and chat panels.
8 Likes

Pst I’ve got an answer for you - why ppl don’t use Quarters…

CUASE THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN IT!

it’s like telling ppl “We are gonna delete room number 3 - because no one is renting it” - “But the room number 3 been closed since begining of this hotel mr”.

You are guys being more stupid day by day…

3 Likes

Stupid… says the one who cannot comprehend that some people used it for recruiting purposes, to show themselves on videos, etc.

Wowowowow CCP! Wass’up! Alpha clones! New-new player experience! New forums! New PLEX! And less stuff to do? No jukebox? No browser? No Captain Quarters? Seriously it might be the strangest way to make a bigger game! Will remove stuff until nothing is left, then just rebuild it up from scratch?

But hey! The Goons are at war again! Then everything is fine, I suppose. Good ol’ EVE, a little smaller and a lot brighter (what happened in Amarr?) and also a little emptier.

Less stuff = less people, IMO. What strange ways you have CCP, really strange ways.

8 Likes

U didnt get my irony, did you?

2 Likes

nope.