Devblog: Preparing For The Future – Retirement Of Captain’s Quarters & Twitch Integration

You can also make bookmark of planet and r-click on it “view in planet mode”.

1 Like

Or, you can configure the taskb… err, Neocom. You can pin icons to the bar and ditch them as you wish. For example, the “New Eden Store” was the first to go on my new characters.

Do that with the Planet Management and you’d be fine.

1 Like

It was just more intuitive to see the planet on screen and click on it, than searching for the tools in the depths of UI. This is symbolic of CCP’s forfeited chances.

2 Likes

Let’s keep this thread on topic please.

It should be about the subject, rather than trolling each other and who’s posting the most.

1 Like

I apologize if I went of topic. I know nothing about Twitch. But I think CCP should know that the clothing items feel a bit useless now.:frowning_face:

2 Likes

@CCP_Falcon

Could you please let us know how many times the red button was pressed in the CQ?

9 Likes

let me guess, there is no record about… i would not be surprised.
nah… any way, i’ll keep my money for rl instead, makes me more sense-

2 Likes

Really looking forward to a 64bit client. On MacOS, the current client just crash too much. In jita with fresh login, it can crash if I undock and don’t leave the system in 5min. (It is ok if I just stay in dock)

I suggest investing in some more ram. Because on PC nothing happens in jita. Just fps drops and ping rise but this is normal with so big load.

I have 16G, so ram is not the issue. My guess is 32bit wine.

Create threat in

And I ask for more info. Maybe other people will help also. But we must avoid off-topic here.

I post here because the blog mention CCP will switch some of the resource to work on 64bit cleint. :smile:

1 Like

In that pursuit is there any announcement ready on what progress is being made on Wis or whatever will replace captains quarters using newer tech since once of the reasons given for removing it was the old code.
Station interiors on the whole need to be overhauled from the awful textures to the wasted space in the top half of the station services window out undock back in the neocom in the bottom left corner to free up space in the services window. Oh and the fact we can’t have tabs in our item hangars. Hangars should be customizable so we can get rid of station containers. Maybe even bring back dull color customization for the windows like we used to have years ago and get rid of the “themes”

Even add a button to view outside structure while in station like citadels have.

3 Likes

I am disappointed. In a time saved by not updating CQ, they could have made at least some DEV blog about the 64 bit client.

It seems like CCP produces its own fake news…

3 Likes

All hands are on winter expansion. They maybe make expansion work with x64 but need to rework lot of other stuff so this probable not happen before expansion publication. Just guessing.

1 Like

you must be new here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, yes that was a good one from CCP. They are funny, that’s why I like them soo much.

We already figured out that the freed resources correspond to about 2 full time employees! - I can’t wait to see the positive effects of that additional workforce CCP got here.

3 Likes

You should go and read the devblog again. The answer to this is pretty clear.

As well as this post in the thread:

Players were sending clear messages that they want WIS and CCP ignored it. Spaceships is all CCP really know how to deal with after 2011 debacle with microtransactions attempt at 70$ virtual goods. Poor CCP had to lay off nearly half of company to this day. From around 600 employees in 2011 to nearly 350 or something like that in 2016.

In other news, the management was always bad and balls dont help them at all.

7 Likes

No, just trolling and raging at CCP.
Since anything that hasn’t already started development is several years off at least.
But a little thing like common sense never got in the way of a salty rant ever.

2 Likes