Devblog: Spring Balance Update Incoming!

Hey Brisc. You just hate wormholers. Completely your fault for actually listening to them, getting the wormhole session and being the most pro-active CSM member when it came to their issues. You deserve all the backlash.

3 Likes

As if nerfing rorqual tanking is going to change anything. Anybody can tell from the economic report that what makes the rorqual op is the people who have 17 of them mining at one time and are allowed the safety of an alliance who have people who are desperately searching for targets to drop 18 titans on. All the rorqual nerf does is hurt the people who aren’t in a 10000 person alliance. In most cases, people outside of a few specific areas of space aren’t even allowed to use rorqs in the first place because of the security danger it poses to small alliances and the MASSIVE cost of the drones, which now you can’t even save. I swear to god every single change they make to mining always hurts the small time player, while those in the big blobs just shrug and add 5 more rorquals to their fleet. THE RORQ CHANGES DO NOTHING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. Limit the amout per field instead, so that they fill that support ship role you want them to, and so people who only use 1 as a boosting ship/solo mining vessel get the mining yield and tankiness they deserve for flying one.

3 Likes

Or you could do what the rest of us do and post on your main.

2 Likes

Yeah we did. He may not have been on the official ticket for any of the blocs, but I promise you, he’s been around the block enough times, with good enough name recognition, that a lot of null folks had him on their personal ballots.

1 Like

Hi, have you seen these things called skill injectors?

Months become money and moments

2 Likes

Cool, glad you took the most worthless point of mine and argued against it. BTW just because ā€œsomeā€ nullsec pilots voted for him doesn’t change the fact that MOST of his votes were from lowsec.

I get it now. Its the new game vs the old guard. The new game will win and the old guard will walk with their feet.

1 Like

Reducing the social cost (Less members in fleet, less need to batphone) to be able to kill Rorquals absolutely will change things. Lowering the active tank increases the chance of Rorquals dying to the amount of firepower you can bring out of C2 wormholes with a NS static especially.

3 Likes

ur quite wrong there rubal.

this will push players into rmt and ebay and botting couse they cannot gather their upkeep for systems and fuel.
this will force them to sell their Carriers and supers and find shadier and darker means of earning isk
the fact you cannot see that makes me wonder what side of the fence ur on.
couse you sure hell aint on the normal average player side here.
you seem to advocate more to multi account botting than normal play style.

1 Like

I’m a total dick for trying to represent people, I know.

And then I went and supported nerfs to my own area of space after everybody told me that we never do anything but what helps us line our own pockets.

I’M OUT OF CONTROL, DRUNK ON POWER

4 Likes

They’re nerfing carrier and super ratting. Rorqs don’t get special protections to plugging the afk isk faucets.

1 Like

are you counting me as new or old? Just wondering.

m

This is not because of solo/few rorq pilots - its because of those who got 10-20-30 of them, and they are many.

1 Like

I am posting from a paid account and within the rules of this forum. Why are CSM officials attacking my posts simply because im not meeting THEIR expectations on posting. I have valid reasons for posting with this toon and I’m a little amazed at the lack of professionalism and fanboi ism being demonstrated.

2 Likes

its simple, most of the game will be played as subcaps and smaller ships as no one will be able to mine for the bigger ships except the well protected. No one else will afford them, ccp will revert and wait and nerf again, stick to subcaps is what they are telling us… or is it spend real money and give them more more more?

I’ll stick to subcaps for the time being haha

3 Likes

or just drunk, is the sun over the yardarm there?

m

I’d be willing to bet most of everyone’s votes, including Steve’s were null. The other regions just don’t get that involved these days.

But, since you asked!

If he’s trolling you, then presumably, yes, he’s judging that a better use of his time than repeating himself fifty times as each person decides to complain about exactly the same thing that he’s already responded to.

This is the same kind of nonsense that gets people mad at Brisc for trying to engage with wormholers and everyone mad at Aryth for… no, actually, Aryth really does hate everyone who’s not us, so that’s fair… gets everyone mad at Innominate for being a Goon. They really do try to work toward what’s best for everyone. And usually, they’ve got enough experience in the game and enough experience actually listening to people—including one another—that they can do a decent job of it, no matter how much any individual player, with their much smaller area of focus, usually appreciates.

Ok, so, I’m neither on the CSM, nor focused on lowsec. Is it ok with you if I troll you? Cuz I think trolling pubbies is hilarious.

1 Like

And they’ll get banned.

Or they could just do what you (or maybe it was somebody else screaming) noted earlier and run incursions.

I’m on the side of the fence where we recognize that the amount of isk being generated by super and carrier ratting was unsustainable and something needed to be done to address it. This doesn’t kill super ratting but it does make it more dangerous, and that means folks will have to consider doing other things.

I’m on the side of every player, but in the end I think you are focused entirely on what’s in your own personal best interests, and not the best interests of the entire game, and that’s clouding your judgment.

I don’t advocate for or against mutli-boxers.

1 Like

dammit!

I was going to ask the same for Operation Magic School Bus

m

1 Like

And this impacts all of them the same as it impacts the solo/few rorq pilots.

1 Like