[Discussion] Community Safety in EVE Online

I prefer the Marillion version myself.

Did you mean ‘of’? If not, what does this mean?

If you do mean ‘of’, then

1. in evolution no creature chooses the superior development. If the change isnt superior to the environment, then it isnt evolution.

2. have they no spines if they are coerced?

I have a problem IRL with tailgating motorists riding my bumper way too much in this county. A Sheriff’s Deputy told me it happens to them too. The only thing you can do is drive defensively.

IRL Low sec drivers don’t have a problem

1 Like

Love it, love it, love it; made my whole month.

IRL just yesterday my mom saw a car with a small toy machinegun mounted on the bumper. WTF, we live in the middle of nowhere with mostly NACAR fans and wannabes not a crowded city. Fans don’t realize real professional drivers don’t try to get tickets, it’s not professional. I am a big fan of flying in Low Sec, but in EVE I am immortal and have access to an eternal ship, but I still try to fly with integrity.

Wasn’t there a short lived SciFi TV show where they drove around in a Dodge Charger. They were based in St. Louis with only a few cities surviving in this post apocalyptic world?

ccp banned ggix because he said thing outside of eve channels, so no, you can cleary be banned even outside of eve

1 Like

Can’t see that happening unless it was in game as the EULA does not cover anything outside the game or forums such as the right to free speech.

1 Like

Defiance, they even had a tie in MMO, I played that for a while.

m

Ive seen ppl get fired for comments made on social media, even if nothing related to their job

They could be taken to an industrial tribunal

Hey all! We’d like to thank you for the great conversations over the last several months. Together we have restructured much of our policy as it pertains to harassment and punishments, and enabled our teams act in such a way as to keep the community more safe.

If you have suggestions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community team. Similarly, if you have witnessed - or been the victim of - harassment, you may file a report at by sending an e-mail message to: communityteam@ccpgames.com

4 Likes