[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

Can I have your stuff?

Isn’t it?
It’s here:

1 Like

Thank you, I will have my 2P worth there

You’re welcome.
Also, you don’t have to quit. Alpha clone state is for us cheapskates and those who can’t or won’t sub.

LOL never been called that before but ok. Food before pew pew mate LOL

7 Likes

Not calling you a “cheapskate”, that was for myself. I guess you fall in the category of those who ‘can’t’.
Anyway, I like playing EVE but since I won’t spend that much on a buggy unfinished product then I enjoy it as an Alpha. Don’t have to quit over it.

Can’t you continue with three paid toons instead? Or two? Or just one? Or as alpha? This is EVE you’ll be back soon anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

See you soon. o/

:wink:

5 Likes

i pay for mine yearly on 3 but i spread them out over 4 months each so its not a 360 quid hit in one go ill still be in trouble if the mrs ever finds out though

4 Likes

I was going to put the heating on every other day to offset the cost , but I don’t like playing EVE in the cold.

1 Like

My four accounts will be $50 a month. At least when my yearly subs run out and i resub

can i have it?

1 Like

My Mrs buys my subs for my birthday - solves that problem o7

2 Likes

You’re off topic, stay on topic, no one made you a forum mod pal.

Skip the water bill? Who really needs that much water anyway?

Again merged another Thread into this one …

3 Likes

Who the hell are you? :flushed:
I may not be forum mod but my ISD pal did merge the thread. :smiley:

You sound tired

wow i just seen the price hike and im done subing ya i think they are trying to milk the sub money till the game dies…

1 Like

I personally think omega should cost $45 usd. Eve online is the best game ever. The prices are too low. I think the cost of plex should go up too. Here at the Scarlet Palace in Osmon money is of no concern to myself and the 44,000 exotic dancers (female).