[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

Couldn’t agree more. It also would make life for farming bots way more difficult. I really don’t understand why especially Ice Belts in Highsec need to be that large AND easy to access, it just promotes multi-accounting and botting all over the place.

Why not have them as randomly appearing scannable signature, with smaller sizes but higher yields. So instead of the 20-hulk botfleets farming them day after day after day at the same spots, you have to actively search for them, but once you have found them you can mine them in a few ships quite efficiently. The lower the system security, the better the ice/ore signatures.

It would even fit lore-wise, since all of the “fixed” ice resources would surely be mined out over the centuries in known empire space and all that remains are random finds here and there.

You called it, brother!

You too?

nearly-sexual form of psychological gratification. <<<< Wanker? Or am I way off base here?

You’ve already got your wish - check out the PLEX prices lately…

Let this be a learning story for all of you in similar predicament.

I was enjoying eve a lot, industry, trading, l4 mission blitzing, you name it, I did it… I did it so well I soon had 10 omega accounts and about 10 billion of spare revenue… After plexing all accounts.

Now I got a second real life job, and it is currently more fun than Eve Online… How can that be possible?

Well I develop marketing apps, and write elaborate excell sheets… Oh I did that in Eve aswell…

Only they pay me…

And I realize, I was working Eve… and not really playing.

Plex changes might entice more people to let go of their many accounts, and focus on enjoying Eve… or maybe get another job and get paid for working.

Extra money will cover omega for sure.

Dropping 8/10 accounts will only hurt my income eve income by 20%… But it will drop my eve load by 80%.

Go figure, and go review your playstyle, you might be surprised in your findings.

5 Likes

I made sure to grab the middle one for the 10 x pack

Yah that’s how multiboxing is supposed to balance its self. The more boxes supposed to be the more work. Some people enjoy running 10+ accounts. Some barely run 2 I have always been a solo account guy. I don’t need to do all the work of boxing.

Great job CCP Sarcasm!
Increase the monthly cost by 30% with no extras and no new features.

If you want to increase the monthly by 30% then create as of the same day 30% more content and new features!

You can’t increase one sided and expect everyone to say yay!
Reduce the monthly back to $14.99 and then with each major update increase the cost monthly.

In 20 years CCP you did not learn much about your fans and those that keep you in business …

1 Like

I noticed Planetside 2 just got a massive uptick in player activity. Their membership isn’t necessary, but runs about the same cost as Eve.

Planetside 2 is vastly smaller compared to EVE? And as nowhere near as complex as the things EVE runs.

Great shooter game!

1 Like

I’ve been a subscriber to this game since 2003 (including beta) and I have had several characters but no more, not at these stupid rates. NO game is worth this

1 Like

Can i have your stuff then?

In an all serious note the problem is were all stull going to pay it even though we cry about it. Just like a junkie trying to get his hit.

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

You know, at this point, I’d rather they go away quietly instead of giving away all their stuffz.

1 Like

Nobody forces you to read this thread

You don’t know that.

How could you possibly know what goes on in my daily life? For all you know I could have a sadistic caretaker that forces me to read this.

1 Like

Stop slacking and read all the threads you dislike to read, otherwise you will have your “funtimes” with Mr. Whip again. So get on it! NOW. :japanese_ogre:

Totally agree. After thinking more on it and playing PS2, it’s really not a substitute for Eve.

1 Like