[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

sell everything and buy plex…

Eve is not a game. Working IRL is a side quest to buy more PLEX.

2 Likes

too expensive now. i will be unsubing as well. may return if prices ease and it doesnt take half a life time to do anything in regards to indy and building/gathering mats/reprocessing the list goes on.

the game needs to be fun and relaxing which = enjoyable not a 2nd job! cheers

3 Likes

btw epic games got free for this week bioshok collection :slight_smile:

Do not mention that here you fool. You will have all the ganking community on your back for mentioning ‘having fun’ for an industrialist as a goal for the game.

1 Like

Cheerful as always.

As someone who ganks, there is nothing wrong with industrialists mining and manufacturing for fun in the EvE sandbox.

Oh, you’re such a tease!

It is sad to see people go.

On a serious note, I was noticing that Final Fantasy XIV only offers 3 month subscriptions, and CCP’s 3 month option is the same price (per month) as the before price hike. Maybe that’s an option?

2 Likes

isn’t EVE known for being a cutthroat game? A game where people backstab you. Undermine you? And at times can be a lot of work to get ahead of the rival organizations. The richest in EVE put the hard time and $$$ to get to their power to where they are. Hope you find a game that’s not a second job to me it’s not.

Don’t worry no one quits EVE. They merely take breaks in EVE.

Feedback, not feeling the pinch of the new price increases and even noticed that my May 2022 entertainment expenditure is a little higher than April.

Will see what path I follow with the new Month of June

Yeah, it is a simple pay it forward to maintain the same price.

1 Like

Maybe the plan IS to let Eve die. Why? Because only then you could build it anew without the old trashcode. Anyways unsubbed everything and try to find another niche.

1 Like

For those with multiple accounts, I have 4. Could you setup an option where I could purchase 1 year or 2 years of service and then split that service among all 4 of my accounts? So 1 year would purchase 3 months per account or 2 years 6 months etc.? Thanks

How about you can buy omega time and use it like fuel in a station. You turn on and off alt accounts like modules that feed off that block of omega time you purchased.

am i wrong in saying that this is only going to drive more players towards illegal markets to buy isk and plex since it will be a lot cheaper then plex prices ??

I am new player and was about to go Omega. One look at the price of it cooled me down. I stay with Alfa.

In times of economic decline to pay 15 pounds monthly subscription for online game not an attractive proposition.

3 Likes

This would be incorrect as any plex ever made in EVE is purchased from CCP or a verified third party reseller such as https://store.markeedragon.com/?cat=4 that came to my mind first.

No one would buy plex. then illegally sell it for a loss.

A good reminder RMT is unhealthy for any game and no one should be doing anything illegal with account buying. If you want to buy plex buy it from the CCP store.

The only thing I can think of when utilizing third party resellers is that they may do sales were CCP would not normally have sales. Other than that I just stick to CCP’s store.

(snipped) can’t read gooder

They will find out then deduct it from your balance. Happened to me a long long time ago, was a few billion in debt. They have no problem with you buying ISK as long as it goes into their bank account.

It’s good to know some people don’t use or know how these markets work :ok_hand:

1 Like