Dishonor of Caldari Soldier

I offer 6mil Isk payment to whoever brings Skylee Antolliere to me safe and unharmed.

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently harboring Skylee Antolliere in a secure location well away from calmil.

1 Like

Where might that be?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

If agreeable to Ms Antolliere she can transfer to me and Iā€™ll give her a home in our WH. I very much doubt Ms Kim or anyone she associates with will be venturing out there.

1 Like

Capsuleers paying bounties for baseline citizens to murder one another. This is what weā€™ve come to? This is the honor of a Caldari pilot?

Seems Muryia Mordu was right to turn his back on them.

3 Likes

Military personnel of every faction give tasks to eliminate each other to capsuleers. If you can write on that board how comes you didnā€™t know that? Now, you come in here claiming I put a bounty on a citizen, while I clearly stated it was a combatant, who committed an offense against my subordinate in a highly dishonorable and despicable way.

And after that you DARE to question MY honor?!

I donā€™t see honor in your pathetic and ignorant attempt to stain reputation of a Caldari officer like me, and to prove it I will challenge YOU to a duel of honor. You can pick any baseline weapon you want or any ship size you want and will arrive to the location I will tellā€¦ provided YOU have the honor, to meet me in combat, one on one.

1 Like

Frankly, yes. I also question how a duel proves anything othet than combat prowess.

3 Likes

Ability to show up to a duel and fight for what you stand for shows you have the honor and courage.
Lack of that ability will show that you are a dishonorable and coward person, whose words have no value.

And if you think you made a mistake and offended a person just because you were too lazy to read and understand the situation and didnā€™t understand modern relations, you can simply bring public apologies.

1 Like

No misunderstanding here. I think your message was clear.

I certainly wonā€™t risk anyone elseā€™s wellbeing to ease your sense of self worth in a fight I am guaranteed to lose. I think Iā€™d rather force you to come to Intaki and beat me to death with your fists to prove the honor of a Caldari pilot.

2 Likes

Additional bounties:

Information on any baseliner known to help fugitive Skylee Antolliere - 1 000 ISK. They will be dealt with as well.
Information on date and location of transfer of fugitive Skylee Antolliere to any capsuleer - 10 000 ISK.
Additional 6 000 000 ISK bounty on destruction of the said capsuleerā€™s vessel by yourself or with my help.
Additional 1 000 000 ISK bounty on destroying the said capsuleerā€™s ship wreck to ensure complete annihilation of any criminal under their command.
Additional 6 000 000 ISK bounty on destruction of the said capsuleerā€™s pod.

I accept your choice of fighting without weapon.
But since you were the offender, you must accept choice of my location. It will be Asakai.

I will book an interbus shuttle to avoid warzone transit hazards. Sometime in the next 72 hours. Kurala customs authorities claim Asakai III has inspiring vistas, if youā€™re so inclined.

Who is the referee?

1 Like

I didnā€™t plan any. If youā€™d like, you can take this position.

Oh, I canā€™t. As a judge I call it as I see it and if I get bored during I might watch a holo too and confuse the two.

But someone should watch. Just in case someone dishonorably cheats.

It would be duels all the way down.

3 Likes

Classified.

Actually, we are in the process of getting her retirement from the navy taken care of. If Kim wants to keep the bounty on her, sheā€™ll have a contract out on a civilian.

2 Likes

Letā€™s see, your telling me itā€™s classified, ya I believe I know where nowā€¦

1 Like

I can confirm or deny your suspicions in private later.

1 Like

Definitely know nowā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m frankly surprised that Ms Kim put a bounty on anyone. I find that reprehensible from one who claims to be proud of their military standing.

2 Likes