Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

I really enjoyed the display of ongoing degeneration of society provided by showing how that shop’s name (i forgot the initial one), over time, eventually ended up as “btt f**ers” … which, I guess, should be censored on the forums but for some reason isn’t. Gonna do that myself.

Yeah it makes me laugh for them to project that on me and you.

It would not surprise me if one of them throws my joke based on the PIRAT’s guy back at me as if I actually mean it. They are capable of that.

Still I will say one thing for Sol, he did actually mention PIRAT’s bot funding exploits during that round table in the chat at least. Made me chuckle…

1 Like

yeah sure, always enjoyable to consider other people as stupid while you are the only one with a brain working.

That’s a sign you desperately need some attention, you whore .

Idiocracy was a fine comedy, but just a comedy. Not something remotely related to Eve online.

Unfortunately Balos appears to be a bit of an extremist, and as in the real world extremists often get their whole “community” tarred with the same brush; he’s also incredibly selfish in that he has no consideration for the effects his “vision” has on others, only in what is in it for him.

What he envisions removes content not just for pewpew oriented players but from many who don’t partake of shooting people in the face, instead preferring more indirect methods to get their PvP on.

I can’t speak for others but I certainly wouldn’t lump you or Dracvlad in with Balos, you’re reasonable people and aren’t adverse to a bit of banter and to and fro in discussion.

6 Likes

And his doublethink is quite remarkable. If he’s a troll, he has put quite the effort into studying what he’s doing.

Simply the truth…some may not like it but still…

And btw taking a single word out of a post i actually confessed that i care about the game in oder not to be forced to say something positive or avoid to give me credit is remarkable at best…

What not has to be that could not be right?

And you think you would change “modern People” if you FORCE them to think about things…?

You don’t get how the modern world works…they will simply leave and turn their attention to something else…too many distractions…

And so sooner or later you will stand alone in your knowledge bubble asking where everybody is and just getting a response from your own echo…

Sad because avoidable…

Translation:

3 Likes

Knowing beeing right is no ignorance,it is called certainty.

If you can copy paste i do it also… :slight_smile:

It is ignorance when the person who insists on being right is incapable of discussing the fact that he isn’t.

1 Like

you are just insulting him.
There’s nothing to discuss about.

BTW your argument is absurd, which means either you are a troll, or you are ignorant by your own words.

I don’t even read what he wrote, so maybe he is wrong. But you are just plainly insulting him, which means you don’t want to discuss and don’t want to share your knowledge with him.

When you call it “insulting” to tell someone how he behaves, or what he does, then the problem is you and your inability to understand the difference between correctly calling out someones behaviour or character and actually insulting someone.

We’ve been through this before. In your borked mind it should be not allowed to call a scammer a scammer, or a fraudster a fraudster, despite them being a scammer/fraudster. In your borked mind that would be “insulting”.

Based on that, calling you dishonest likely comes really close to reality. You will likely mistake that for “insulting” again, but in actuality it isn’t. Maybe one day you will be able to figure out the difference.

but nobody cares about your opinion, you know?

You are just affirming that YOUR entitled forum warrior opinion makes more sense that HIS, but nobody cares ! You are just as shitty as any other forum poster !

You are nothing !
And then, you are nothing but an insulting condescending brat whose sole impact on the forum is to make a potential interesting thread into a kid’s poop fight !

I struck a nerve.
Also worth mentioning is the fact that someone who doesn’t care actually wouldn’t write such a post.

kthxbye.

You are not allowed to call people names, that’s written in the forum rules.
You can call a SCAM a SCAM, but not a person a SCAMMER (unless of course someone asks your opinion of the poster).
You can say why an idea does not makes sense, but not call someone stupid because you did not get the sense of his idea.

Your retard opinion on someone whom you know nothing about, seriously nobody gives a ■■■■ about it. And you just don’t get how a deep retard you are when you post it.
You are the salty kid here. Go buy some brain, your parents forgot to ask for one on christmas and your is leaking by the ears.

You think you are funny ? or that you bring a point ? You MAY have a valid point (I’m not saying you’re wrong about this guy), but the way you post is just so annoying any point you bring is spoiled by the retardness in which you present it, and as interesting to watch as a kid pointing the finger at someone and calling him names because he is different in some point (hairs, skin colors, religion, name, whatever). You are just as interesting as the last two sentences in my previous paragraph (when I call you name while this does not bring anything anymore). You just need to be slapped in your face enough times that you understand you have no right to voice your opinion when it’s not to bring something constructive to the topic.

“fact”. Nope . just your opinion, after having misread what I wrote.

1 Like

There is no discussion,just insulting,taunting and denial of reality by a group of people who does not want that is what shouldn’t be,what not has to be…

And this is sad by any meaning…

LOL :avocado:

2 Likes

Reported for advocacy of violence.

reported for advocacy of report :avocado: .

reported for advocacy of avocados

also I think its hilarrious that there’s a carebear multiboxer rigging the vote, because of course there’s a carebear multiboxer rigging the votes.

2 Likes