Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

(Solstice Projekt) #362

It is ignorance when the person who insists on being right is incapable of discussing the fact that he isn’t.

(Anderson Geten) #363

you are just insulting him.
There’s nothing to discuss about.

BTW your argument is absurd, which means either you are a troll, or you are ignorant by your own words.

I don’t even read what he wrote, so maybe he is wrong. But you are just plainly insulting him, which means you don’t want to discuss and don’t want to share your knowledge with him.

(Solstice Projekt) #364

When you call it “insulting” to tell someone how he behaves, or what he does, then the problem is you and your inability to understand the difference between correctly calling out someones behaviour or character and actually insulting someone.

We’ve been through this before. In your borked mind it should be not allowed to call a scammer a scammer, or a fraudster a fraudster, despite them being a scammer/fraudster. In your borked mind that would be “insulting”.

Based on that, calling you dishonest likely comes really close to reality. You will likely mistake that for “insulting” again, but in actuality it isn’t. Maybe one day you will be able to figure out the difference.

(Anderson Geten) #365

but nobody cares about your opinion, you know?

You are just affirming that YOUR entitled forum warrior opinion makes more sense that HIS, but nobody cares ! You are just as shitty as any other forum poster !

You are nothing !
And then, you are nothing but an insulting condescending brat whose sole impact on the forum is to make a potential interesting thread into a kid’s poop fight !

(Solstice Projekt) #366

I struck a nerve.
Also worth mentioning is the fact that someone who doesn’t care actually wouldn’t write such a post.

kthxbye.

(Anderson Geten) #367

You are not allowed to call people names, that’s written in the forum rules.
You can call a SCAM a SCAM, but not a person a SCAMMER (unless of course someone asks your opinion of the poster).
You can say why an idea does not makes sense, but not call someone stupid because you did not get the sense of his idea.

Your retard opinion on someone whom you know nothing about, seriously nobody gives a ■■■■ about it. And you just don’t get how a deep retard you are when you post it.
You are the salty kid here. Go buy some brain, your parents forgot to ask for one on christmas and your is leaking by the ears.

You think you are funny ? or that you bring a point ? You MAY have a valid point (I’m not saying you’re wrong about this guy), but the way you post is just so annoying any point you bring is spoiled by the retardness in which you present it, and as interesting to watch as a kid pointing the finger at someone and calling him names because he is different in some point (hairs, skin colors, religion, name, whatever). You are just as interesting as the last two sentences in my previous paragraph (when I call you name while this does not bring anything anymore). You just need to be slapped in your face enough times that you understand you have no right to voice your opinion when it’s not to bring something constructive to the topic.

“fact”. Nope . just your opinion, after having misread what I wrote.

(Balos Tritapo) #368

There is no discussion,just insulting,taunting and denial of reality by a group of people who does not want that is what shouldn’t be,what not has to be…

And this is sad by any meaning…

(Galaxy Pig) #369

LOL :avocado:

(Galaxy Pig) #370

Reported for advocacy of violence.

(Anderson Geten) #371

reported for advocacy of report :avocado: .

(CiXiang Reytzenstein) #372

reported for advocacy of avocados

also I think its hilarrious that there’s a carebear multiboxer rigging the vote, because of course there’s a carebear multiboxer rigging the votes.

(Galaxy Pig) #373

You’re using the avocado wrong!

(Sovereign - Citizen) #374

Who’s to say that you didn’t create those characters? Your logic has so many flaws that it no longer qualifies as logic.

BTW, I love how CCP lets :poop: posts like this stay up and LOCK :lock: good threads because they get butt hurt. For the love of God…HTFU!

(Galaxy Pig) #375

Lol, yeah. That’s what we get for having player volunteers(largely with a carebear agenda) moderate the forums.

(Sovereign - Citizen) #376

Correct, but opposite… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

(Sovereign - Citizen) #377

This is 2019. There should be NO moderation.

Is Eve a “sandbox” or not?

(Galaxy Pig) #378

I don’t think the forums are a sandbox, no.

But anyway, you perceive the forum moderators to have an anti-carebear agenda? Really? Fascinating…

(Sovereign - Citizen) #379

No, I perceive (correctly) that moderation is anti-free thinker. Like a Police State.

(Galaxy Pig) #380

Yeah I often wonder at the things that will get a thread locked.

Take necroing, for example. Why will necroing a thread get it locked? What’s up with that?

Or even wandering off topic, why is that a problem?

Maybe I just don’t get internet culture and things like forums… (fortunately)

(Nicolai Serkanner) #381

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.