Done with this!

The ‘oxy’ is superfluous…

1 Like

of course he cannot learn everythg before playing. But then, instead of whining and blaming CCP, he could guess that he did somethg wrong, ask for advices and try to improve.
Nevyn Auscent answer was perfect

you can compare OP with another post from a guy willing to improve:

3 Likes

I agree with OP. The damage output of wandering trigs is out of proportion for what you’d expect in high sec.

1 Like

The issue here is not the trig damage. It is your expectation. Stop thinking of it as a low level zone and imagine it as an end game zone with some content for low levels.

4 Likes

I think the core issue in this post is not that his ship was lost, but that he was not serviced correctly.

Had he experienced the can-flippers of yore he would be in Jita right now fitting a sleeper-plan Armor Blackbird with mining lasers so that he could get revenge on his aggressors.

Instead, and ironically, after CCP changed the rules to be rid of the criminal element… they found the game stagnant and had to add a NPC version of the criminal of yore who used to attend the needs of every belt miner in a much more fair and engaging manner.

OP, Don’t be sad your ships were lost, just be sad you didn’t get to experience the vibrant rage of knowing that there is someone in the ship that destroyed you smirking smugly at you.

I’m sad that revenge means nothing in your loss scenario. I would like to offer to CCP again: bring back can-flipping crime mechanics and watch the party pick up where it left-off 12 years ago.

Mo

2 Likes

Dear Telkwa, please don’t be upset. Yes, the loss of a peaceful, unarmed mining ship is saddening, but the plain truth still is: Eve is not meant to be played afk. It was possible in the past but this nearly trashed the ingame economy. So if you want to mine, have an eye on your environment. You will be able to warp out if trigs arrive. If you’re bored by watching yourself mining, don’t do it. Missions, complexes, other forms of PvE are equally lucrative. Fly safe.

The character Telkwa has not lost a Retriever according to the zkillboard. False statements are being made for an unkown reason.

Telka zkillboard link https://zkillboard.com/character/1550368015/

1 Like

Players sometimes have other accounts than the ones they post on the forums with. And you clearly don’t grasp how killmails work.

2 Likes

Uhmm… obviously carrier ratting is done in null… when you compare how much they make it is not any better than L4 missions in hisec.

Losses to NPC’s are not necessarily recorded in public killboards automatically.

My corporation recruiting !! Come and Join !!

Technically no killmails are automatically recorded. At least in terms of being recorded without player intervention. A player must either sign up with the API to allow their KM to be posted, or they have to post them manually. Sadly the API doesn’t allow NPC’s to sign up on their own :slight_smile:

There are actually 4 possibilities for ZKill

1. no entries at all
  2. single uploaded kills
  3. kills that someone else uploaded
  4. ESI synchronization, which synchronizes everything.

There is no rise.

Subtracting the corvid factor there clearly is a decline in numbers,corvid is just covering it.

So many PVE players have left since the last patch imposition.

1 Like

BOY REALLY?

PLEX are bought with real money…

It’s absolutely irrelevant which way you have to go,at the end of the day real money is involved.

Sure, but what you said is false as well. You cannot buy skill injectors directly with real money (excluding the alpha-injectors). Yes PLEX is needed to get skill extractors, but since you only talked about buying skill injectors I only commented about that.

It is not irrelevant though as you do not need real money to buy skill injectors.

Boy…

Beancounting at it’s best…

Who bought the plex one is able to buy extractors with?

Do they grow on trees?

Real money involved means exactly THIS.

It is complete irrelevant how the injectors enter the market,fact is there is real money involved…

You call out everyone else for mistakes and inaccuracies. About time you were held to the same standard.

It’s not P2W though if you can buy the end result with ISK.

There is no mistake dude…

There IS real money involved and you are just stubbornly beancounting and insist being right at any cost.

And now this is over.

Real money being involved does not mean it’s P2W.