Don't expect any new or returning players to stay for more than 10 days

Npcs are always buying trade products and there are a full list.

One of my favorites is Tobacco o7

Welcome New Pilot to New Eden.

Dear OP, your fresh char lacks skills and you seem to lack knowledge. You should lower your expectations and move away from populated centers. I assure you that there are plenty of completely empty wormholes filled with riches, just learn to find them, they are far far away from major hubs.

Use asset safety, you deliver your loot in any structure in the cargo deposit then send it back to the nearest lowsec station for a 15% fee.

2 Likes

Good riddance.

2 Likes

No, youā€™re not. Youā€™re just another entitled whiner.

3 Likes

You always can set your death clone to your high sec place of birth and death clone to it. OP is a whining dickswab blaming everybody and everything else for being too dumb to do the simplest things in EvE.

2 Likes

Eve Online owes nobody nothing and the quicker the snowflakes understand the better they will become at the game and start having fun.

/oh yeah I am a special snow flake.

You are not good at game it seems.
If you need consistent isk try incursions.You need 350 mil ship and 2.5 mil sp to do incursions
I personally made a new toon using my invite link which gave me 1 mil un allocated sp. I used that sp to train the required skills and it takes 5 more days after using all that sp Now i am doing incursions.It will pay me 100 mil per hour consistently.

Well, sir, I have the exact opposite experience. I started an alpha account last summer before reactivating my omega - just to get a feel for the changes and the new directions in the game. I actually liked the possibilities of the alpha and kept developing and playing it to the full 5M sp. With some focused skilling my alpha was able to run the emerging conduits solo, made piles of isk before the loot table was changed and the salvage dropped in price, and had tons of free fun with the triglavians and everything else the game threw my way. The character got to a point where losing a 700M fitted battleship was merely a nuisance, not a financial set back.
I even learned a thing or two about ship hulls I had never bothered to fly in the preceding years.
Needless to say this returning player has reactivated omega status. Yeah, I try to look past the :red_circle: too, but it is hard, man, so hard ā€¦

4 Likes

I dug up some zkillā€™s where a New Player interacted with an Ore Belt Security Enforcer and it had become extreamly easy to find these secret HiSec meetings.

All we need to do is search for ā€œSmall Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Boosterā€
This is an item that is given to a new Pilot inside the Daily Starter Gifts.

It is not very hard to find a new pilot in New Eden even without jumping through Highsec to eyeball.
All is required is to search for mentioned item on zkill to see the amount of Ventures that were present at such secret HiSec meetings.

• Advise, when daily starter gifts supply such ā€œSmall Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Boosterā€ reprocess and sell the materials to purchase a small shield booster so you will not be a possible hunted future target.

Stop whining. Get out of here. Donā€™t come back.

7 Likes

So you expect to get a perfect state of the art farm setup right away, without waiting or progressing? Basically EVE isnā€™t pay2win enough for you?

2 Likes

BSā€¦

Games should be chilling after workā€¦

Nobody needs a second jobā€¦

I wonder at which point you will state that he is an alt of meā€¦

Didnt know you needed skills to use D Scan now

Iā€™m a returning player. Iā€™ve already been back more than 10 days.

Cry more.

2 Likes

@Ben_Denson

well first it looks like you understand what a alpha is and what a omega is ā€¦ if you had a break of ā€œcouple of yearsā€ you should be like ā€œwow i can play for freeā€ you should go omega like you had it back then

alpha is a no time limit trail ā€¦ not more ā€¦ you can do stuff but not all ā€¦

in th past you paid your subscription also upfront ā€¦ you buy food upfront and then eat it ā€¦ its normal ā€¦ you pay and then you consume ā€¦ since when is that new?

best part of your post is: ā€œOkay, iā€™m supposed to pay money like the good ol times. But now i have to pay money just to be able to wait for my skills to train up. I HAVE TO PAY MONEY, TO WAIT.ā€ wtf? you allways had to wait ā€¦ as omega player you wait as long as you did 10 years ago ā€¦ as alpha it takes double the time ā€¦ in the past you had a 2 week trail ā€¦ sometimes 3 weeks then pay or plex ā€¦

all the rest you wrote is only a rant for ā€œi want to make easy money and dont want to do anything for more then 5 mins ā€¦ give me a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  titan for freeā€
well like everyone else ā€¦ just no that will not happen ā€¦

just go where you have been the last ā€œcouple of yearsā€ give your stuff to someone and biomass your char ā€¦ delete account ā€¦ bye bye ā€¦

JuuR

Logged in 2 weeks ago after having not touched the game at all since 2016 and really havenā€™t put any significant time into it since 2012. Iā€™ve put probably close to 40 hours in over that time which is certainly the most time Iā€™ve played in 8 years.

So obviously to each their own butā€¦

Iā€™m having a great time and will be purchasing the yearly sub once my initial month is up. Granted Iā€™m already pretty familiar with the games systems but even with all the changes 8 years brings, Iā€™m not having any problems reestablishing my income streams and for the most part Iā€™m really liking the direction CCP has been taking the game. I should add that Iā€™m also not trying to grind out PLEX so I get that my idea of a good income and yours will be pretty different.

Things arenā€™t perfect but they never were and frankly a lot of the complaints Iā€™ve been seeing over the past 2 weeks are the same ones that people had back in 2007 when I started. CCP needs to add more PVP content, CCP needs to add more PVE content, mining is boring/not profitable, CCP made mining too fun/too profitable, CCP hates low sec, CCP hates null sec, CCP only caters to the care bears, CCP only caters to the big alliances, EVE is dying, [next feature change] will surely kill the game.

Thing is a lot of these complaints are from a small minority of the overall game population and 90% of the time can be summarized as ā€œthese changes/features donā€™t allow me to play the game exactly how me and my 5 friends want to and therefore are badā€. The forums can make it seem like no one is having a good time playing the game but at the end of the day, most players are just in game and rarely visit the forums.

IMO Eve wasnā€™t really built to be a F2P game. Alpha state is just a replacement for the 14 day trials of old. You could never get enough ISK for a subscription on a trial account and I donā€™t think its surprising that its near impossible to do with an Alpha account. While the current state of MMOā€™s sent CCP and every other major MMO down the F2P path, at its heart EVE is still a subscription service. They could remove every single ship restriction on an Alpha clone, but from my brief experience with the Alpha state with a 5mil SP limit, that character is never going to be good at anything that will make enough ISK to fund a subscription.

2 Likes

There are plenty of high sec anomalies that can be done on day 1 with a crap t1 frigate. Even more anoms available if you train a couple of days into a destroyer and a few gun or drone skills. Easily make a couple hundred million/day without much risk.

OP basically wanted to pick up where he left off in null sec while playing Alpha state and a brand new character. EvE doesnā€™t and shouldnā€™t work that way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.