Dream Ships

Oh noes! I made a grammer booboo! Man your condescending. Sum peeple… :roll_eyes:

You two need to get a room.

2 Likes

Heh, last post then. [quote=“Vortexo_VonBrenner, post:41, topic:6988”]
Oh noes! I made a grammer booboo! Man your condescending. Sum peeple… :roll_eyes:
[/quote]
No, you called me out on a point of grammar, fucked up, and are now back peddling; that’s not being condescending. Also, it’s “you’re”, which is perhaps now a little condescending.

I really don’t care if you or anyone else thinks I’ve posted too much in a thread.

No; I called you out for being…a jerk. I acknowledged making a small mistake. That you’re so focused on that is kind of amusing. No idea where you come up with the backpedaling idea, but whatever…

One might wonder if you are maybe a bit irony deficient, missed things in a rush to nitpick and correct, or both…

You are getting emotional. My comment was regarding this incredibly trivial argument about spaceships you seem to care far too much about, as is evident by the fact that you can’t just drop it and move on. And you are BOTH responsible for sperging up the forums.

Get a clue, mate. Whether you care or not, you’re the one making the mess. That’s what my ‘get a room’ comment was addressing - take it somewhere else. The two of you should hash out your differences in an in-game death match royale.

“Missle based Naga”

This. I just love that ship design. It’s a really cool looking ship.

I’d like another T2 Battle Cruiser or Battleship “Heavy Bomber,” like a Stealth Bomber, but without the wet tissue paper tank and the ability to fit multiple bomb launchers. I don’t know what other onuses it would have, I just like the concept. Maybe improved tracking/missile precision and damage for short range weapons (autocannons, torpedos, pulse, blasters) but a penalty to long range?

My Asp Soul Herald, landing on a moon of a moon of a gas giant.

The Python Thunderchild over Earth.

1 Like

Make Assault Frigates great again.

5 Likes

I really like this design, but it would have to be planetary flight only. :wink:

2 Likes

I would like this one:

Or this one:

6 Likes

Since we are ‘space gods’ we need an appropriate ship:

9 Likes

I would like to see the Tug From Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos.

1 Like

:thumbsupparrot:T3 Frigs…:thumbsupparrot:

1 Like

@Sethyrh Nakrar One of those ships is already in the game. It’s called a Rorqual. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

this

1 Like

Megathron with a jump drive.

2 Likes

:parrotdad::parrotdad::parrotdad::parrotdad::parrotdad::parrotdad::parrotdad::parrotdad:

Wait, what ?

1 Like

That is accurate

The most powerful weapon of destruction in the two universes.

2 Likes

And here I thought the Thorax was phallic…

2 Likes