Drifter INVASION?

yes sir, you derailed the thread and now you claim that drinking tears would hydrate you. I understand you sir, please enjoy your stay.

One cannot debate with an idiot so i fear i must bid you good day, good luck on gaining an IQ.

1 Like

Yes sir, whatever sir.

Please don’t forget to hydrate yourself. And call a cab if you need one.

Oddly, he is right; the cfc can and have fielded over 1400 titans in one fleet.

So your either bat ■■■■ crazy or just and incredibly limited tool.

I do laugh at the fools that seem to live in these forums sometimes, clearly a lot of your know nothing and many dont even play the game, amusing but kind of sad, id feel bad for you but meh; your a tool lol

2 Likes

Or there is a difference between “owning total 1400 titans” and “being able to field 1400 titans on a whim”.

Also expecting to field 1400 titans whenever there is a drifter fleet is … dunno, completely dumb ?

just FYI 100 drifter DD can nuke one titan down. small ships have more chance to avoid the DD.

Yes sir. Please hydrate yourself sir.

I dont think anyone was suggesting using 1400 titans to kill a drifter ball… i think you would literally have to be clinically brain dead to think that tbvh.
I think it must be you thats been drinking damn you dumb.

If tnt can form 50, 100 or 250 corms or w/e it can most likely field the same in caps. Though i believe the drifter balls in null are a bit different and dont sport the ‘big gun’; they also usually only show up when a drifter wh is in system… not randomly…

TnT are part of the imp… why am i explaining all of this lmfao, you wont be able to keep the information stored and use it correctly anyway.

2 Likes

I would love to start seeing a lot of npc-only titan KMs! :parrot:

yes sir, fielding 250 titans is exactly as easy as fielding 250 cormorant. Does not anything more, is not dangerous by any mean. Also it’s well known the titans have perfect application on the drifter BS, which don’t go 1300 m/s with AB and a 400m sig.

1 Like

I presume you will be providing the SRP to those who inevitably die to Drifter doomsdays?

Given that you can fairly reliably kill Drifter blobs using long range sniping Cormorants, I don’t know why people are suggesting the use of Capitals against them.

Sure, several corporations and alliances have lost big Cormorant fleets when the Drifters swap targets faster than expected, but Corms are mad cheap at under 30m each for a fully fit Tech II variant with Spike S. They’re also very easy for newbies to skill into and contribute.

Why risk a big Capital ship like a Dread or Carrier (btw, Drifters track and kill Fighters VERY well), when you can just blob them back with a bunch of Cormorants?

I’m getting the feeling that a lot of this just comes from forum-warrior-ing based on misconceptions of people who live out in highsec.

2 Likes

I said before, it comes from drunk people. Just don’t consider whatever this guy writes as making any sense.

No, they doomsday your capitals with 1 Mio HP each, while big fleets have 100 drifters.
On structures, they ignore the damage cap
They instawarp, fly like a frig, have double-shields, kill ceptors at 300km, can´t be probed.
Due to speed, they move out of bubbles within seconds, they target & kill you in 2-3 secs.
They drop no usefull loot (like the old drifters did)
They attack all around the clock - because they loose nothing (NPCs…) they are always ISK positive. You have to throw all your SRP at them to safe your structures (not only the low powered ones).

It´s absolutely no fun to be in a situation you can not avoid. You can not use diplomatic channels. It´s like a but bucket of ■■■■ thrown at you, which you can´t avoid.

The trigs drop usefull things - there is a understandable mechanic, but drifters show up and shoot your structures -> think about moon mining, which now is axtremely risky.

1 Like

By all rights all Citadel owners have the right to petition CCP to get the ability to use Mines to defend their property with.

The Citadel Mine would be 25% as powerful as a Death Nuke on a Titan and cover 30 km. It would have a proximity sensor on that would allow small gaps to be created that allow ships to travel to the Citadel without detonating the mine.

With Drifters being small Titans-in-a-Bottle, their weapons being similar to the destructive power of a Titan in smaller hull and fleets upon fleets showing up to attack a Citadel, there really is no defense for the Citadel except large blinged out fleets, which Alliances are not going to field.

Instead Alliances will simply lose the Citadel and scoop their assets and build a new one.

1 Like

Alliance have already adapted and started using cheap Cormorants to snipe a distance using 150mm Railguns and Spike S. You don’t need “large blinged out fleets”.

Those must be very powerful ones. Out of curiosity, what kind of capitals are those?

Best thing that’s happened to Eve in years. Nulls been needing a huge shake up, it’s long been the safest part of the game and arguably the dullest. Hope drifter events are tied to some mechanic that self limits the size, density and combat power.

3 Likes

Oh FFS…:face_vomiting:

1 Like

no one cares, apparently you can use corms to kill them so dont know what your moaning about.

unfitted ones im guessing.

1 Like

There really should be a way to report abuse of that ignore system.

4 Likes