Duels, even the dictionary says 1 v 1. I don't understand CCP

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

i hope your e-honor can recover from such a slight

1 Like

If only we could downvote here

See, here be the problem… you engaged in a duel without a second. It is that person (or persons) job to at the best of their ability ensure the rules of engagement are followed and to preferably only need act as observers.

Sadly, like yourself, so few people take the time to secure the services of a good second.

2 Likes

Sigh, not a troll, but I see your point.

No, he confirmed it, when we were talking. when he seen that I started neut’n him, he brought in his alt to save him. But it’s good to know now that there are “busybodies” who actually do this.

well thanx for the kudos, but I guess in your eyes there are no rules then and so continue on with the name calling?

looks like you really taking this hard. Mayby you should go back to this reddit community where you will be hailed as a hero, here you just feel like someone who’s getting Way too emotional.

yep, you are right, and thankfully it didn’t cost me all that much to learn from my mistake.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/duel?s=t

noun

1. a prearranged combat between two persons, fought with deadly weapons according to an accepted code of procedure, especially to settle a private quarrel.

2. any contest between two persons or parties.

I used to disallow duels on the rens undock when I got bored. People were required to pay the duel tax.

2 Likes

How ironic.
It is not me who creates a whine thread about how his ego got hurt by someone who bested him

But hey … whatever makes you feel better, right?
This thread is not going to achieve it though, because you’re a loser.

If you have an issue with accurately, spot on and to the point being called a loser, as you are and have proven to be, then maybe you should stop acting like on and instead act like a man who understands that he got bested.

Loser.

:roll_eyes:

This actually made me laugh

Look m8, I can see that somehow you fell off your square or by some cosmic force your jimmies got all kinds of rustled.

Next time I will put in my messages a “Trigger” warning so this shan’t happen again

:sunglasses:

I just posted a definition from Dictionary.com proving you wrong. Why are you still here.

Eve has a duel system? Why on earth would anyone do that? Just go to low sec and kill each other. Problem solved.

Why go to lowsec when you can still kill them in highsec?

2 Likes

I don’t even need to say anything here :slight_smile:

well thank you all for the replies.

Some were rather informative while others made me chuckle.

but now I shall no longer reply to this thread.

But, some of you may need to have that feeling to Have the last word, by all means keep posting.

But as for me, I’m done.

Thank you all again!

Last word

2 Likes

Laster word even

I know this is basically “against the rules” when it comes to “have the last word”, but still …

Hey, that’s my line! You stole it! : D

Too many rules in high sec. You have to figure out if you’re allowed to shoot.

Just setup your overview. Flashy = agressable

Put your safety to green or yellow, and you won’t be able to shoot players that will make you suspect or criminal respectively. It’s as simple as that.

1 Like

I’m also not able to shoot stuff in low with green setting (though I’ve never used yellow… just green and red).

I honestly don’t see the need for playing aggression games in high sec to try to find people to shoot. It’s really easy to find people to shoot in low and null. Wormholes… well I assume people who live there are really good at finding targets.