DutchGunner for CSM 18 - Events, Highsec, Lore and more

1) What does CCP do correctly?
Continue to itterate on the game and keep it as balanced as possible while using data in addition to listening to and using feedback from the community.

2) What does CCP do incorrectly?
I don’t think CCP does things incorrectly. They might not execute things ideally, but that doesn’t mean they do things incorrectly.

3) What do I wish existed in the game that doesn’t?
As per my original post, a shield equivalent of the Nestor but it’s part of the EDENCOM ship line.

4) What exists in the game that I don’t like to be in the game?
I am not a fan of the skill injectors. Progression into other ships have improved massively since the start of EVE. Skill injectors have created the option to progress that much quicker at the expense of mastery of ships, playstyles and mechanics. This leads to much more dissatisfaction as people get into ships and content that much earlier and get beaten by others that have less skillpoints but a better understanding and mastery of ships and mechanics.

5) What exists in the game that I think ought to continue to exist?
Attributes and remaps. Optimizing the attributes and remapping them really helps with learning skills that much quicker. It is an underestimated and under utilized aspect of the game that will save players days to weeks in time. It could use with a reduction of the cooldown between remaps to help making it used more often.

6) What doesn’t exist in the game that I hope never comes into existence?
Any form of pay to win. And with pay to win I mean anything that gives you an advantage in the game over anyone else that doesn’t pay for the same.

7) How would I like to see PI improved?
I think PI could be improved if players can have standard setups that they can place in one go instead of placing each structure and setting each link up manually.

8) How would I like to see the entire corporation UI improved?
I would like to see it be more intuitive compared to how much of a struggle it is currently to assign roles and give authorisations and be sure that it works as you want it to alongside the standings regarding alliance and non-corp and non-alliance entities.

1 Like