Eve anywhere now available to alphas

You’re obviously a poor too. You know how I can tell? The rich don’t get rich by writing paychecks or swiping credit cards and you’re willing to pay four times the cost of a subscription to play this game on the train.

The only thing poor here are your logical deductions, in fact it doesn’t even make any sense. If I’m “willing to pay four times the cost of a subscription to play this game on the train” (your words, not mine) how do you then get to “You’re obviously a poor too”?

Beyond that, I already HAVE an unlimited plan and it’s not exactly expensive anyway. I just don’t use it to play EVE on because I don’t bring my tablet outside (and I’m not that addicted).

The only thing poor here are your logical deductions, in fact it doesn’t even make any sense. If I’m “willing to pay four times the cost of a subscription to play this game on the train” (your words, not mine) how do you then get to “You’re obviously a poor too”?

The rich don’t get rich by writing paychecks or swiping credit cards

Learn how to read. The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss might be a good start for you.

Thanks for the reading list. +1

No no, feel free to explain it.

As an aside, I have this weird disorder where I’m able to use someone else’s perspective. So when I say “we’ll be able to do X”, I actually mean we eve players, not just me.

I charge hourly rates.

Ok so it’s just a bunch of weaksauce passive aggressive carebear staring then. Noted.

You mean everyone but you.

Maybe what you described is coming from you, because I though what I typed was completely blatant. Then again I am not such a sheltered pansy of the lower apes that I think an sarcastic insult is “passive aggressive carebear staring”. You must be a special specimen of chimpanzee.

Who are the handful of gamers out there yearning for the ability to play on a browser? The game is on Steam, the game is on Epic…who’s the audience and why is this NOT another gigantic waste of money, time, and effort?

I would be interested to see what Intel (their partner in this) contributes and benefits from this. We probably won’t see any information on that apart from “Intel Inside” branding on posts about it.

We do know the tax payer via the EU funded their “Discovery” mini-game.

I think perhaps CCP could do an explorer hacking type minigame on mobile. I already have a topic on that here Exploration hacking mini-game desktop/mobile version

So basically we can play eve on a Raspberry Pi computer, Android tablets, etc, all graphics etc works within the browser? Not a bad feature I would say… I always struggled to play eve on my laptops…

When a Pi outperforms your laptop, it’s an omen.

When electicity price outperforms your laptop watt/hour, it’s also an omen :slight_smile:

If only solar panels were a gigantic processor wafer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.