EVE: Evolved - Career Agents Overhaul Thread

I google it and some Battlefap 3 appeared. I liked it.

Not sure what you mean tho.

I had a look and i think this is great for new players.

1 Like

You play on a MAC?

Sorry but i have to block you now.

4 Likes

7 Likes

but but , macs are awesome

1 Like

One of the career mining agents still tells you to mine Tritanium (which cannot be done of course), leading to new players still asking “How do I mine Tritanium” in Rookie Help 10,000 times a day. Really, CCP? You couldn’t have taken a whopping 2 minutes to change that bit of text? It’s been this way for at least ten years now…

1 Like

3 Likes

Gaming on a Mac is like driving a dump truck in a NASCAR race. You can do it, sure. But why?

Macs have two good uses. Video editing and a boat anchor…

2 Likes

windows computers are for accounting offices
al the cool kids use macs

1 Like

All of a sudden, i wish i was cool :laughing:

1 Like

The few times I used the Help Chat and got help I made sure to kindly thank anyone who responded. I know that players are busy while trying to help others and I think it’s very nice and commandable.
If you’ve helped in the Chat Help before then I thank you too, sir. Don’t be bitter for a couple of misplaced posts and continue the formidable task of helping out.
o7

1 Like

I help out in Rookie Help almost every day. And this is a sample of how it goes every single day:

Rookie: How do I dock?
Me: Did you do the tutorial?
Rookie: No, I skipped it…

Rookie: How do I mine?
Me: Did you do the tutorial?
Rookie: No, I skipped it…

Rookie: How do I get ships?
Me: Did you do the career agents?
Rookie: What are career agents?
Me: The end of the tutorial leads you directly to a career agent.
Rookie: Oh, I skipped the tutorial…

2 Likes

CCP needs to force the tutorial and make it to where it cannot be skipped. Either that, or make it to where you get an achievement or a badge for completing the tutorial, and you cannot join Rookie Help without that achievement or badge. You want to be an idiot and skip the instructions? Then go be an idiot somewhere else besides Rookie Help…

As a side note, the level of autism in Rookie Help has increased by a factor of 10 since this update…

4 Likes

Sweet I’ll have to check it out.

1 Like

I agree. I don’t understand how someone thinks they so smart they don’t need a tutorial. Is that hubris?

That would do it. I like that idea.

Autistic people aren’t that stupid.

Is it because of new players or the fact QuakeGod is in there?

Either way im definitely checking out that new content.

Sorry I don’t understand what your question pertains to.

So you’re saying that you dont speak english?

That could be the cause, no doubt. My English is very rudimentary and It will take quite some time to be as proficient at it as you are.

Edit due to forum bug.