EVE in 2023 - Your Wishes & Hopes

and they also get beheaded

…with greetings from actual judges and executioners

or they get assinated and bountys on players of eve can be very high

bounty hunters are sure to be thrilled…

Cat Girls in EVE

3 Likes

All i am hoping for is that the lights stop flickering.

Lovecraftian monsters or a reboot into a Warhammer 40k universe.

Grandfather Nurgle :heart:

Can We have a lotr crosover

I would love to see an expansion of the corporation/alliance system.

At the moment, a person can be in one player corporation, which in turn may be part of some larger alliance. I’d like to see other types of faction be available to join. Player unions ( in the broader sense ), underground movements, etc.

The purpose of this is that two players might be in totally different corps but be in the same ‘player union’ or whatever the new entity is called. This gives scope for all manner of intrigue, skullduggery, and breaking down of the power of massive null blocs. It allows interaction and ideas between players who might never otherwise meet. And it stirs up the pot…which is just what Eve needs.

3 Likes

I wanna see the return of the old abyssal arena

please explain as I’m not that old

The old arenas required you to grind through a bunch of PvE before they were permitted to PvP.

There used to be 2 gates in the last abyssal room of a T3 and higher abyssal site. The 2nd gate lead to this arena. And it was super fun.

Bring back old proving grounds here you find more about this content.

This video shows how it was in it

This would be an incredible addition and really drive the diversity of players to a new level. Having multiple types of starts, I love everything about this. Would also like to see a full ship tree similar to the main empires for each of these new races.

I hope to receive a special gift from someone in New Eden in y125 (2023)

P.S. I just sent to you your present. (will you wear it for us though?) shhh…

1 Like

3 Likes

My hopes are that:

• Subscriber number line goes up
  • PLEX price line goes down
  • We get news on the EVE FPS
  • New mid-tier exploration sites are added to the game, between normal sites and Sleeper Caches/Ghost Sites in difficulty, similar to the null drone data sites
  • I stop losing ships stupidly and actually learn to PvP
1 Like

What FPS?

1 Like