2 Likes

After being thoroughly tested !!!

:wink:

1 Like

OMG you guys. Quadrants!
The game is saved.
yay

1 Like

So you introduce overpowered ships instead, ie. Triglavian ships? And keep doing that despite existing balance issues.

Took them long enough to do that again. It is still outrageous that paying customers have to pay even more for clothing items. Alphas should have to pay for that, not Omegas.

What do you want with clothing? The only place where you can see them and show them to other players is in your static avatar.

1 Like

How are these overpowered?
Do you have anything to support that claim?

I’m getting from this that you feel entitled to free stuff just because you paid for a subscription. Am I correct in that?

If I am paying subscription these items are not free. You are not correct. :slight_smile:

Look through my posts. I have explained multiple times why they are overpowered. Furthermore, CCP itself at Vegas acknowledged that some aspects of them (namely their mass) are probably out of line and need to be looked at after they have gathered more data.™

1 Like

Where does CCP say that clothing items are included in your payment of an Omega subscription?
It seems like you feel you are entitled to free things just because you’ve paid for something else.

All I see are you complaining them without actually providing evidence. Just because you keep saying they are overpowered doesn’t really mean anything if you can’t show actual numbers (and no, just showing off Pyfa screenshots doesn’t count, because that’s just looking at raw numbers in a vacuum).

Wow, the ship’s mass is “out of line”. That definitely makes them “overpowered”. How will EVE Online ever cope?

It says in the EULA/TOS that I am paying subscription for the access to the game client. Clothing is part of the game client and thus I am already paying for it by the subscription.

That is your perception of my argument why they are overpowered. I have provided many points in the past that are far beyond a mere complaint. It is not my problem that you only see complaints. It is your problem.

1 Like

Now THIS is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on the forums. Congratulations.

Why stop at clothing?
Titans and Keepstars are part of the game client, why don’t you beg CCP for your free Titans and Keepstars? T2 Blueprint Originals and even the Jita market are part of the game client tool. Are you entitled to those as well?

Your arguments are all just claiming they’re overpowered. I don’t see a post from you where you actually detailed how they are overpowered.

Certainly, you just made yourself THE dumbest thing on the forum. Titans are available through ingame means. I just need to mine enough or farm enough ISK to get them. They can be produced ingame. Clothing, on the other hand, can only be brought into the game by means of the NES, which requires extra RL money. Even when I purchase them for ISK, they had to be brought in first with extra RL money. Oh, and before you think about it: The few free clothing items that you get through events are the same as SOCT ships. Some goodwill freebies to keep you entertained and hook you up.

T2 BPO can still be acquired through contracts or auctions. There is no extra RL money input necessary to get them into the game, unlike clothing.

If I felt entitled to those things or felt the need to have such things, I could just get some of them. Those items are accessible through ingame means only. They are not the same as clothing or skins. If your argument were to hold any legitimacy, getting new ships or modules “for free” would be entitlement as well since you get them for free. Both ships and clothing are part of the client that Omegas pay to access, yet for clothing more RL money than the subscription is necessary to make them accessible.

Then you are not looking close enough. That is your problem, not mine.

1 Like

Yeah, welcome to something called “Microtransactions”.

Please show me where in the EULA or TOS CCP says you are entitled, for free, to items that are sold as microtransactions with your Omega subscription. I’ll wait. :slight_smile:

I have to pay more money than the subscription for things that are included in the client, for which I pay subscription. As said before: They are not free since I pay subscription. Your argument only works for Alphas and I have already said they can pay for them.

Now you try to justify this behavior with toxic industry behavior. Great work.

1 Like

So, here’s the problem. You’re switching back and forth when it’s convenient for you.
Is it, (1):

Or (2):

Which is it? Just things in the game client overall (which includes Titans and Keepstars) or just things that can only be bought via the NES, which requires PLEX (not real money, though you can use real money to purchase PLEX).

At least be consistent with your entitlement, please. That way people know for what reason to laugh at you.

You need to learn to read more comprehensively. Let me help you:

Titans, T2 BPO and clothing are all part of the client. Titans and T2 BPO can be access freely by playing the game and no extra RL money is involved to get them. Clothing cannot be accessed freely and extra RL money is involved to make them accessible.

Hope that helps you see consistency. Let me know if you need more assistance.

1 Like

Ok, so your entitlement is NOT about things that are just in the game client like you originally claimed.

Your entitlement is about things that are in the NES, specifically clothing. Cool

Now show me where in the EULA/TOS it says you are entitled to things in the NES for free when paying for your Omega subscription. I’ll wait. :slight_smile:

I only feel entitled to all the client that I pay my full subscription for. The NES should only be something for Alphas. As a paying customer, I do not see any reason why I should pay more than that money to gain access to these things. If you think that paying more money than the subscription for access to the full client experience is a justifiable thing, I suggest we stop here and agree to disagree. This pointless back and forth only spams the topic.

1 Like

Where does it say paying your subscription entitles you to the items in the NES for free?

Because, like I said before, Microtransactions. … is that… confusing to you? Like, do you not know how this works? You probably dont “see any reason” because you are naive and feel entitled to free things, but that’s not this works. That’s not how any of this works.

These things are not free because I pay subscription.

2 Likes

So again we are “trying” something different to mainly show that something is going on instead of keeping the old tested and proved to be perfect scheme (2x per year expansions)…

2 big expansions per year benefits:

• really a lot of new content
  • everyone is waiting for it, that thrill of waiting is the best for gamer
  • we got cool trailer, cool music theme, the game is alive and brings emotions to everyone, players feel that excitement, game world is more alive etc
  • better advertisement of EVE in internet because all portals show news about next bit eve update (now i see nothing of this)
    And a lot more that’s the best for players and also especially for CCP

Buuut i remember what former CSM member said, that: “ccp said that no mather how much they invest in eve they still get the same profits”.

And that’s the explanation why we get almost no new real content, ship redesigns are stopped, no fixing old systems like missions etc. They have no ambitions beside money but duuuh how could You get more money if UI is archaic and there’s no proper single player driven campaign that will teach newbies and show them game, suck them into that awesome universe?

I think that CCP should invest more in eve by firstly redesign UI and make NPE really good and long and also bring back 2x per year big expansions because without that game feels like it’s going nowhere and it’s abandoned. Then go for avatar gameplay for maximize monetization of cosmetics etc

1 Like