EVE Online Quadrants Announcement

You’re an entitled idiot.

You’re a huge entitled idiot.

You’re an enormous entitled idiot. NES items can be bought ingame for ISK. FFS!

1 Like

These are still planned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know you can’t be that dense so thanks for proving just how much of a worthless troll you really are.

You know damn well that other than the freebies that CCP gives out for events, all NES items are originally purchased from the NES with PLEX which is paid for with real life cash.

That’s not the point. The idiot’s argument is he wants the stuff for free (is entitled to it because he pays a sub) because he can not buy it with ISK, while he actually can. Now apologize.

EDIT: still no ingame reply. You really are a coward, aren’t you?

https://updates.eveonline.com/coming/winter/

THATS ALL FOR NEW YEAR 2020? :poop:

There will be only some janitoring I suppose, these quadrants.

What would you think after such a vague news in updates as presented for 2020? :thinking:

Vague announcements and not even bothering to update their own updates page. It seems that CCP have really given up. :worried:

1 Like

It wasn’t perfect though.

Some changes that were almost finished but missed the deadline would have to be held back for the next expansion despite being finished months before.

They’ve been focusing on these two things for like 5 consecutive years. The ui is better in someways (not all) but the npe is reportedly worse.

That problem was removed with point releases when we still had expansion. It was also never a real problem. CCP kept patching things after the big expansions just like they do now. The real issue were egos, as CCP stated themselves, because some Devs would fear their precious little project would not make it into the big release and thus they rushed development. CCP changed the cadence several times to remove this pressure; however, the quality of released features has not improved at all. :joy:

I would really like to know who says that all the time. I mean, in the first 10 years EVE grew with an even “worse” NPE (some say it didn’t exist) and yet the NPE we have now should be worse?
The NPE tells people what they can do in EVE, it tells them the controls, some basic mechanics, some starter points into more intricate subjects like industry, missions, exploration and even PVP (in the military career agent path) and how the UI works. What else are people expecting from an introduction into EVE, where you are supposed to forge your own path? These constant changes and complaints about the NPE feel more like that no one knows at all what they want and they just keep contradicting themselves continuously.

All the while I cannot see differences to other introductions in other games. They also tell you how to control the game, how to use some special features without going too much into detail, how to deal with some situations but by far not all possible situations (EVE, by contrast, covers a ton of different things in the career agents that are possible in EVE) and they give you the basic information to get started and build up and advance your knowledge as you unlock new skills.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/dwv2pv/when_the_new_player_experience_fails_spectacularly/

Take this for instance: Last I looked the NPE does not cover fitting at all. Why would it? You see the information on what a ship can do and what bonuses it has in the Information window. You are supposed to draw your own conclusions. Witcher 3’s introduction, for instance, also does not tell me how I should fit my character. I’m sure there are some poor souls out there that try to mix heavy with light armor because it looks fancy. They learn that this does not work and investigate why it does not. That is not a failure of the NPE.
Moreover, now the Fitting Window UI even has warnings when you fit the “wrong” modules to a certain ship, which should give newbies and clueless veterans the necessary incentives to investigate things before they undock an embarrassing vessel layout.

2 Likes

Yet …

I think it was ccp hilmar (don’t have a link right now). And i imagine it means to say less new players stick around now than before.

When some people say the ‘npe didn’t exist’ it just means they don’t know what an npe is.

1 Like

Let’s get something straight you little pissass punk, you challenged me after I made a comment to somebody else, all attempts for contact is on you, including travel…

Anyway, I’m tired of your little bullsh*t troll comments and am now reporting you for harassment, stalking and pseudo threats of physical violence.

1 Like

I mean, this meme is ancient, nothing wrong with having it there :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I am really scared! It is you who threatened me with fysical violence, and I just keep calling you out on it so everybody can see what a ■■■■■■■ pussy you are. Put that in your report as well and see how it goes. But I am pretty sure you are too big a coward to actual put a report in.

Monty Python?

Of course, it’s The Batley Townswomens’ Guild presentation of the Battle of Pearl Harbor.

2 Likes

Maybe CCP start adding stuff to the game instead of constantly nerfing stuff people already paid for. Feels like your out of ideas the last year and are constantly searching how to increase plex sales. Well, make a better game.

1 Like

Such a small thing, but perfectly true.

Also probably a lot harder than it sounds.

2 Likes