EVE Serenity needs CCP's attention

The community could go with you all into Tranquility. As for skills, if you come to Tranquility faster = you will start training skills here earlier.

Serenity have not enough of players for CCP and Tiancity to really care I think. Its why they did not get attention in the first place.

I dont think waiting will do you all any good. Come to Tranquility. \:sunglasses:/

CSM? Do you mean community service manager?

Council of stellar management . The elected player advisory board to CCP.

–Vote for Gadget?

I have no clue how CSM works… but according to Tiancity’s news post, CCP has somehow maintained their close conversation with Chinese players. Only Chinese players never get to talk to CCP except during the fanfest.

Also another update.

The Avengers union, the last group against PIBC forces as described above, has been defeated and serenity has finally finished its unity. (It was pretty much 200 dreads vs 200 titans + supercarriers throughout the fights so players just want to have one last bite on PIBC then give up the game).

Another huge AFK wave is coming really soon. (including myself, RIP serenity).

2 Likes

That is a sad story. Conflict is the basis the game is founded on. A mirror of what this server could look like. :frowning_face:

It would be a good opportunity to reset the whole game if the botting could be removed permanently.
Wipe everything for everyone to start anew. A reset would cause pain but when has a baby’s birth not come from pain?

Honestly, as long as CCP could come up with a solution, Serenity players would take it.

Because at this point they hear nothing from CCP nor Tiancity at all. They don’t even know when the game is shutting down because the contract with Tiancity should already be expired by now.

1 Like

Chances are that the One-piece Serenity will break up in civil war sooner or later. Human nature greatly accelerated by a game world where there are no real-world consequences. Could get interesting over there. Or tiancity could shut down…kinda sounds like a possibility…

Well, Serenity players have been waiting for that civil war to break out for almost 4 years… But the CEOs from other alliances are always willing to trade with PIBC off-table and enjoy their peaceful RMT environments in game. And PIBC kicks every corporation that shows signs of disobeying. So the chance for civil war is very slim.

1 Like

Oh. Situation doesn’t seem good. Well, I look forward to some players from Serenity coming to Tranquility, then.

Its a strange universe. Players love to obey PIBC(from top CEO levels to bottom PVE players). If you don’t, enjoy months/years of blackmailing. After they have made enough profits or fearing the resistance force have become stronger, 200 titans from at least 5 alliances will crash on you(happens every single time) and bye bye. The environment has been pure cancerous but Chinese players have still made it this far.

1 Like

BTW, I only PVP in EVE serenity (last time PVE was about 4 years ago), so when it comes to the level of biased opinions, I don’t really hate PIBC for any personal relations, trades and etc. But What I’ve stated above is all factual, you could ask other players from Serenity as well and they will tell you the same thing. (except PIBC alliances, perhaps).

1 Like

There is few solutions to that problem. To close server and start everything anew, or move to Tranquility.

There had been “civil wars” and complaints about PIBC ruling all the universe after 49-U6U, but not a civil war that were close to a balanced split.

And if they had the balls and money.

If Tranquility opens a portal for Serenity accounts to migrate, the number of frequent players would increase by at least 5000+.

I think CCP will never migrate accounts with characters and items. It would be crazy, would have unknown, possibly ruining effects on economy.

When Tiancity licence runs dry Serenity will merge with Tranquillity that is a given, I have some good assets on Serenity that will be great to move into tranquillity.

Thats actually extremely unlikely, pretty sure the reason for needing the server to be hosted by tiancity was them not being allowed to operate it themselves, and thats before you get to the data protection and privacy issues that likely prevent the users data being copied out of the country in the first place, and then there is the issue of duplicate usernames, character names, alliance and corporation names and the locations of space based assets, how would you even plan on attempting to merge something that complex?

When the license expires the game will likely just shut down

1 Like

I remember when CCP had plans to connect Serenity and Tranquility with wormholes. That sounded like something that makes socks roll on your feet = extremely interesting. I suppose this means that wormhole connection plans are abandoned too. :frowning:

I assume CCP devs socks rolled off their feets for different reasons when they looked at it more closely internally.

1 Like