EVE Serenity needs CCP's attention

It would be funnier if it weren’t sadly so true…

1 Like

Allow the licence to die in China and migrate all serenity assets over to TQ including chars, I’d prefer straight to Jita 4-4.

Maybe aboard T1 haulers too…?

I have to say your career in Chinese community is over.
Good luck.
I think you are an honest and lawabidding player. However these merits are sometimes not pragmatic.

It is not my will to let that happen, but I should apologize anyway:

1 Like

To be honest, ccp should have known this since the beginning. If they wanna take actions it’s only their decisions.

Take My Love
Take My Land
Take Me Where I cannot stand.

I dont care, Im still free
You can’t take the sky from me.

Take me out, to the black
Tell em I aint coming back

Burn the land and boil the sea
You cant take the sky from me

Have no place I can be

Since I found SERENITY

But you cant take the sky from me

2 Likes

It is your will to create a atmosphere of fear of closure of a server CCP GM clearly said THEY WOULD NOT CLOSE and ARE WORKING TO MAKE IT RUN FOR A LONG TIME.
Not sure how that translates but seriously, stop spamming things that are untrue.

I for one will welcome our new bot overlords…

1 Like

闭嘴,中国人好好打中文要死啊,特么一段英文里七八个错,谷歌还是有道翻译的?
还barely do anything,你知道这词跟你表达的意思刚好相反么?
A***hole

請別在這裡罵人了,這個帖是想讓歪果人和ccp想辦法幫助晨曦。

没用的,不要想太多。

Google Translate fun!!

Shut up and the Chinese are going to die in Chinese. Is it true that there are seven or eight mistakes in English? Is Google still translating?
Also barely do anything, do you know that this word is just the opposite of what you mean?

Please don’t behave here, this post is for the pods and ccp to think of ways to help dawn.

Useless, don’t think too much.

–Communications Officer Gadget

1 Like

Well, more practically speaking, they will keep the server running as long as they can make enough money to run the server. To share information and acknowledge their efforts to keep the server alive is not to create an atmosphere of fear of closure. After all, it is their poor management which led to such fear of closure, not the act of telling the facts. How many people have been gossiping about Serenity’s closure/transfer since 2016? Do they do it because they want to spread fear? No, It is because they already fear what is provided to them: no updates, no attempt to stop botting and RMTing.

Well, have some patience, CCP is ADVISING their Chinese ‘friends’ on how to fix the mess. And they are in no obligation to detail the inter-company negotiations. Have patience, a cleanup is underway -even with fewer resources-.

How cute! :

I haven’t given up such hope, and I am happy to see Serenity still at least alive and producing content right now.

Sorry, I don’t know how this relates to our topic.
EDIT: Hey, i just checked evewho and find out their corp description is in Korean and translates to “Created by Esex Al”.
EDIT2: Oh I see, you just want to direct my haters’ hate towards me to all those irrelevant guys who wardecced you and let those haters defend you for free. What a clever strategy!:sunglasses: 可以的,这操作很6!Thank you for inspiring me of a way to make use of these haters!

2 Likes

Lets hope CCP can convince the chinese server owners. All will be fine.

The wardec from a chinese corp deccing a bpo research and forum alt corp is very strange. Anyways their ISK loss as we stay playing in npc station. At least we will try and mine some salt from it so it wont be all lost.

1 Like

All I need to see is 1th.

And that hurts my brain.

–Gadget looks for some Goodys

3 Likes

哎我草。。。。。