Eve ship you love the most

Gila just not streamlined enough also too dull without dropping bling into it.

I will keep my training towards the Vedmak

1 Like

From a collectors perspective, my Miasmos Quafe Ultramarine haulers are my favorite ship.

Miasmos QU

Miasmos look

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Looks like a shaving razor.

Youā€™re welcome.

ā€“Helpful Gadget

2 Likes

A shaving razor from the Porsche design studio.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cost as much as one too.

@Gadget_Helmsdottir

:blush:

The SOE hulls for no other reason than their looks. Of them my favourite is probably the Nestor. It looks like something out of Kubrikā€™s 2001 A Space Odyssey.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what the second image is so for me the Iteron in its various iterations I will always see as a car vacuum cleaner.

Same as the third:

1 Like

You forgot to include the Dramiel which, for a very long time, was top of the line for Frigates. Even though CCP has whacked it pretty hard with the Nerf Bat a couple of times, itā€™s still one of my favorites.

However, I gotta say the Eve ship I love the most is the Loki, even after getting whacked with CCPā€™s Nerf Bat on multiple occasions, itā€™s still an outstanding multi-use Strategic Cruiserā€¦

1 Like

GGMZD (Giant Golden Mushroom of Zappy Death) ftw! \o/

Orca.

There is lots of the best ships in the game. To me Orca is the best second ship to have. For most activities I do, Orca makes great addition. Also it gives the best Start Trek vibe. If I had to choose one ship from EVE to spend the rest of my life living in, this would be the Orca. I just love this ship.

Iā€™d have to say a Ventureā€¦

Accessibility
Low Cost
Versatility
Survivability
Itā€™s instantly recognizable like Rifter
It can make money anywhere

Pilot skill weighs in but even so. No other ship can really match it I think.

Purely esthetics. Raven. Nostalgiaā€¦

2 Likes

I like my Tengu

Weā€™ve been through a lot together: explorations, combat, intrepid forays into wormholes, even did some L5 missions

4 Likes

Abaddon Is just sexyā€¦ but sadly donā€™t really use it.

I do love using the Armageddon though as a VERY versatile ship in what can be fittedā€¦(BOTH NAVY AND STANDARD)

would love to see it looks like this even more sooooā€¦

5 Likes

Any that brings more profit, profit can be in ISK or funā€¦ so I have no idea which oneā€¦

I had more fun with Condors!

i love the geddon look

Epithal has been a godsend for krabbing at Pi while Alpha

1 Like

the Amish as t looks sick and that design needs to move forward to the battleship blood raider.

I have a New Fave.

NAVY MOROS

Iā€™d love to reveal my theorycrafting on it but I will be using alot of my ideas in the field :smiley:

SOO SHUSH :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes