Eve ship you love the most

Did you know, people tend to call their main ship, “hero ship”, aka. the one that they use most.

Triple Webbed Blaster Naga.

Because: When that solo Hecate comes in and you almost cream yourself in anticipation …

Nah. Your real love is flying a flashy pod.

Have you seen that animation movie, Iron Giant? That’s what the probe is.

1 Like

Look carefully. The insides of ballpoint pins were in use when the CCP minmatar “Designers” were in a bar with a box of junk and glue when they came up with that. I always though it has a bit of a dragster look to it, like the hound.

But it will put a rocket up your arse.

1 Like

Revelation because it’s a beast in the belts.
Hel because it’s the best looking ship.
Vexor because it gives me the greatest memories from 2003.
Tempest Tribal Issue because it’s the rarest ship in my collection.
Proteus/Tengu because it’s the ship I use 99% of the time.
Legion because of an expensive drunken loss.
Armageddon because of my first null-sec Sansha’s hunting back in the days.
Rattlesnake because it was fantastic when farming Convoys.
Probe because of my first failed attempt at earning “lots” of ISK.

4 Likes

Having just fitted out a Ferox with a strike range of 160km, and it still manages to have 53K EHP despite two mid slots being used for tracking computer, its my new favourite ship. With that range the DPS is just 250, but that’s a heck of a lot of distance for any enemy to have to cover while being shot at, and DPS goes up to 600 with Void at closer range.

1 Like
  • Gila for both PvP and PvE in hi-sec.
  • Heron for Jita fishing (stealing, tackling and small PvP) and similar use in general.
  • Atron for being my newbro (PvE) combat ship for a while and nowadays a high-speed tackler, loot thief and scout.

Note: I am Alpha on all my accounts and only my main trained beyond the default Alpha limit and is fully trained (the ~20 mil SP expanded Alpha skillset) the rest reached the base Alphal imit and only went beyond a bit through the daily login and skilling spree rewards and such.

2 Likes

No matter what else I try I always come back to her. I should just sell the others.

2 Likes

Trying to get rid of a 0 isk kill permit on me before going to jita, I had my alt wreck my Ibis last weekend. Because I’m an idiot, I used the ibis that had a lot of killmarks on it… which left me with no choice other then to create of a new ibis with alot of KM on it

1 Like

Best ship is friendship.

1 Like

And it’s pretty cheap too.

https://market.fuzzwork.co.uk/type/34436/

:wink:

Check the link and see for yourself. Can’t deny the facts. :wink:

What are you even talking about? The first is a link to a site showcasing the in-game item database. The second link is a third-party market data website for EVE. They are both literally factual data pulled from EVE. Perhaps instead of assuming you know what something is bother to check not to look silly? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Ah so you’re just trolling and what you write has no substance. Glad you cleared that up. Btw you don’t have to put some random ship name in your post to pretend it is not off-topic, it is still off-topic and even more the practice is clearly spam as well. :wink:

2 Likes

Cynabol.

Oh man there are simply too many favorites to choose! Times change and some of these ships ain’t even viable anymore but I have great memories with all of these

Rifter
Slasher
Thrasher
Executioner
Atron
Firetail
Comet
Crusader
Raptor
Venture / Prospect
Helios
Gila, of course :wink: