Event Feedback - Guardian's Gala 2019

No, sorry. It’s really not new-player friendly at all.

4 Likes

Thanks for your reply. Trying to get used to all this game again. Same old doom and gloom from the fans lol

@Caterpil mentioned teamwork in tiered sites…much as I like this idea with respect to the carrier…the rewards are given to individual pilots…not fleets…which is counterproductive to the idea of teamplay…

1 Like

you can sell crates on themarket but not bpcs.

Any news as to when the grayed out task bug will be fixed ?

3 Likes

Worst Event in a long time.

If you do not tell the people where to look just save the effort to play on yourself. It is better invested than an event with a event system where you STILL have to search for just a site. My tipp: Hide anything that you do better and this game will close doors, but you can tell, we did new content.

1 Like

You don’t need an orca to mine the site after the shooting is over. I do it in a Porpoise and it doesn’t take too long. Not that many rocks to mine! Plus the Porpoise gets into warp so much faster :wink:

(Although just 2 tricarbs after refining 1 site makes it feel like a waste of time.)

Ok, folks, I’ll let you in on a secret. The event was designed for people who wear lavender well, and just have to get those skins. The event senses your fashion skills, and ratchets down the rewards accordingly. That is why so few people are enjoying Guardian’s Gala, you just don’t fit in…

1 Like

Are you gonna fix the 4 mission limit? maybe?? The gray bars? The need to wait til down time and clearing chache 5 times to reset the fkng event?

WTF?

2 Likes

Bored of waiting for a response now tbh, lets just all stop giving feedback and just boycott the thread.

Everyone from now just reply
#stopguardiansgala.

Let’s see if we get a response then, cus ccp clearly don’t want any feedback from us and couldn’t give a crap tbh, they’ve show that in the fact 6 days into event and we’re still having the same issues, 690 comments on a FEEDBACK thread and no response from ccp.

Good job guys!

2 Likes

There is a lot of rumors about how to get around the 0s or ‘grey’ tasks.
I got them unstuck by relogging 7 times. Did not have to close launcher or do fancy vodoo with the cache.
I know is is poor ‘proof’, but you can see timers have just restarted:image

3 Likes

They did respond, sorta. No idea if any thing is going to be fixed or not, but a response on this thread and Reddit I believe.

1 Like

Confirm.
Took 4 relog for me, just relog nothing else.

2 Likes

CCP typically issues updates on Tuesday.

I demand a total isk refund from any spendings on this total piece of crap event. Myself nor any of the people i know have even broken sortof even on the whole crate debacle. And im talking 100’s of crates here divided between about 30-40 people here.

#stopguardiansgala

1 Like

You won’t be able to get to the site after the rats are gone. It despawns too quickly. So that’s why I said you need an alt to mine it basically.

2 Likes

100 boxes opened (1.3b + 500 chromo + 100 tickets + sale taxes… ouch)
https://evepraisal.com/a/l82q1

aaaah, i’m gambling addict!
iwantisk miss me! :slight_smile:

#stopmyself

2 Likes

LOL!

:roll_eyes:

From the official EVE post: “in exchange for Guardian’s Gala Surprise Gifts featuring exclusive rewards! Get rare exclusive Domination, Shadow Serpentis and Deadspace modules” and “exclusive items available only by playing and completing the event”

Myself and my corpmates have yet to see any “exclusive” or “rare” rewards, so they lured me into this event under the false pretense of actually finding some nice stuff worth a damn. Wich clearly is not the case at all, in fact it’s been a giant isk sink for literally everybody involved. I mean, 1 unit of GARBAGE from a VIP crate 3 times in a row (25+10 in ore)? Fat stacks of SYNTH boosters? ■■■■ tier overseer effects? Faction and dedspace mods worth less then 500k isk? What is this some goddamn pathetic joke?

So hell yes i feel lied to and demand a refund.

Oh and @CCP you should really feel ashamed for another piss poor event and 0 communication or even an attempt to do something about this shitshow (battleship fix took you literally under a few hours…so whats the problem here?).

7 Likes

nope
No.

12 Likes