Event Feedback - Operation Permafrost

OH YOUR VARIOUS GODS, Fix the damn brightness!!

3 Likes

I have an Alpha toon mining in the West room in a 13mill Nereus and it’s tanking EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Killed 10 battleships, not one accelerator BP. No extendeds for sale in Dodixie, they are going for 419 million in Jita. I quite like the event but surely there should be a few more accelerators on the market.

1 Like

Day 3: more than 50% of the permafrost agency tasks that I’ve received today have been harvesting Vapor. Could we please have a little more balance in these probabilities CCP?

Also how about a 24 hour timeout for tasks that you don’t complete. There are 6 task slots but they get clogged up fast with nonsense like “Defeat Mordu’s Centurions with Small Weapons” and “In a Mining Frigate, defeat a player” or just stuff that the character doesn’t have skills for. I really don’t think you intended on excluding everyone that doesn’t already have combat, hacking, and mining skills trained.

5 Likes

You are not required to do anything.

It is your own choice to take part in the event and it was your choice not to pay attention while doing so. Why are people like you always pretending that the game forces you to do things you do not enjoy doing? Instead of blindly chasing for ISK just do something you actually enjoy.

Or keep making stupid decisions, but then don´t whine if they nip you in the butt.

Why do you get a lot of damage warping into the site now???

1 Like

For the small weapons challenge. Turns out it’s possible to take down centurions (battleships) with even a frigate or cruiser. Just knocked one down using only an Incursus and tech I gear.

Just glad the battleships are far away enough from the rest of packs so they don’t agro.

After punishingly doing random task after task it became clear there is no cool down on tasks on purpose. You are clearly meant to suffer if you wish to have the final skin.

1 Like

Ok, THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I just hit the 180 points in this Event. Now, my last Task was replaced with “Sell an ML-EKP ‘Polybolos’ Ballistic Control System” (for 5 more points)… thats the 600 points reward Blueprint.

How hard have you been drunk when designing this piece of trash event?

1 Like

Wait are you sure you don’t mean the analyzer instead?
Or is there another mission after that one?

The bpc you get for the analyzer is trash.

nah, The 600 points event reward. As a Task that cluters my further progress.

The price to build that Analyzer from the Mining Reward is by far out of my reach anway

1 Like

Was it the only bpc you got with your task?

I didn’t GET that blueprint. The blueprint is the DAMN 600 Points reward. I’m at 180 points in that event

WTF? OK, that can’t be chalked up to a bug- somebody had to type those words into that box.

Again, I try to stay positive and constructive about these things, but that’s getting to be pretty hard with what I’m hearing and seeing.

Again, I love and appreciate the Events team and am grateful for what they do, but I really hope there is a serious post mortem done on this event.

2 Likes

There’s none of the markets because of what you said…none dropping and 2, i think most ppl have gave up on the event…including myself

The sell a Frostline Integrated Analyzer mission gives 2 bpc crates, one for the analyzer which is horrible and a second 3 run Frostline Omnivore Harvester which is usable.

Screenshot_1

2 Likes

Yeah. The funny thing is that Polybolos thing drops from those Mordus BS. And it is just a half of a problem, because like nobody will buy that during this event by waiting until prices will drop. So, you have to ask your corp members to buy that from you or to buy that with one of your ALTs.

I have like 3 different things to sell for a mission progression.

2 Likes

Ah, didn’t know, that those can drop… well, that explains some, thx. Still, sorry, ridiculous in my eyes

2 Likes

Scanning the thread every day. Sheesh! Props to all you pilots slugging it out in there, you’ve got more patience than I’ll ever have…

2 Likes