Event Feedback - The Skilling Spree Returns!

It would be nice of the experience wasn’t RNG-based.

The deal is not bad by per se.

But this is intentional try to catch my attention by using word “personal”. Like in many shops you see never ending advertisements “We are closing! Firesale!!!” and such things.

I don’t like liars.

Try clearing your game cache (in game, press the Esc to bring the menu, I believe it’s in the General settings, else browse the different tabs). After clearing, restart the game and check if the SP has been applied?

What if i/o killing NPC for SP, Alphas were set to pvp other players for MORE FREE SP? And the deeper low/null they’d adventure for such treat, the more SP they’d be rewarded. Wouldn’t that be like Christmast? :grin:

Logging on for 5-7 minutes a day to kill,get points, apply points and then log off. Putting them into Scrapmetal Reprocessing V, since I find some innate correlation between the two. Oh well, looking forward to either a return of Crimson Harvest or Frostline sometime soon…please?

By popular demand = ■■■■ our pcu is terrible, let’s fudge the numbers again.

3 Likes

So you think each and every commercial you see in tv tells you always and ultimately the truth about the product?

Isn’t this belive a little bit…hm…naive? :slight_smile:

A commercial,every commercial IS lying in your face…

Candy is NOT healthy and ab working out products do NOT work out your abs…

If you don’t want to be lied straight up your face you would have to avoid each and every comemercial…

Sry if i rob you of some illusions here…but you are beeing told “creative truths” every single day…

best, thanks :slight_smile:

If you guys don’t like the game or the company, don’t play it.

Nobody cares when you started the game or how it “used to be”. I’m being serious. Nobody actually cares but you. Changes happen. Either roll with it or stop playing.

1 Like

It would be nice if instead of skilling spree-like activities, there would be actual rewards for progressing through the activity tracker. At this point it just tracks what is done for no reason and no incentive.

3 Likes

In the Beginning there was only skill training, and it was good. CCP swore to 🅽🅴🆅🅴🆁 become a PTW. Yet, here we are. :boom::rocket::boom:

1 Like

So no end date? Is this permanent now?

Completely incorrect. I assume that every AD on TV or Internet (or anywhere for that matter) is a lie. That’s why i don’t watch TV (except for special places where you can use it without ADs) and have AD-blockers on my devices.

It’s not really my place to educate the internet, however in this instance I feel the need to point out the joke, which you missed completely… it was rather subtle, so it’s not your fault… I guess.

of

[auxiliary verb](Auxiliary Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster verb)

\ əv, before consonants also ə\

Definition of of (Entry 2 of 3)

nonstandard

: have —used in place of the contraction 've often in representations of uneducated speech I could of beat them easy

So no, no need for anyone to proof read my posts, but ahh… thanks I guess for looking out :stuck_out_tongue: and I hope you have learnt something new today. :slight_smile:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Oh boy a daily grind, just like WoW.

You made a mistake. It wasn’t a subtle joke. Just move on and forget about it. Return the favour by not making a fuss the next time someone else makes a minor error.

2 Likes

Thank you a lot, love this event)

1 Like

Ouch!

Yeah…things for free…completly WOW and bad…

Others NEVER did that…

Your opinion is reckognized and denied…

1 Like

If it went over your head there’s no need to feel bad. Lol, would it make you feel better had I written “I’d’ve” ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.