EVERMARKS -- why so difficult?

I think we can see that this is still a work in progress. I highly doubt that this is the final iteration and any good feedback will probably be taken onboard.

Not sure about the PI though. I thought the whole idea of the evermarks was as a way of getting fitted ships that CCP could then sell. If they start adding things like building materials and the like, I can see that that would not go down too well.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Not sure what phrase I would use either. Get will have to suffice for now :slight_smile:

People get bored or complacent over time no matter how great a game is. Iā€™d rather be hopeful than ā€œdoom and gloomā€ like Ramona tends to be.

1 Like

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what i say about everything

2 Likes

On a side noteā€¦when did Spiderman get a cat?

I just logged into the Test Server to redeem another ship (testing EverMarks) and was surprised to see an ā€œunscheduled DTā€. More changes or just hot fixing I wonderā€¦

1 Like

when did he get a cat?

Iā€™m hopeful in doom and gloom. We have a say in my part of the world: ā€œAs long as thereā€™s breath thereā€™s hope.ā€
And to quote a song lyrics:
Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
Life has a funny, funny way of helping you out
Helping you out.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m asking. Thatā€™s from the Marvelā€™s Spider-Man Miles Morales.

Just be smart about it and when the agent asks for a coveter give him the middle finger and decline.

2 Likes

Its like rain on your baking tray
Its free fries that youā€™ve had anyway

That Alien Morressy.
True poet

1 Like

Comics.
Spider-Cat first appeared in Spider-Island: I Love New York City Vol. 1, where the character existed in an alternate universe called Earth-999, one in which Thanos had conquered the Avengers and the rest of existence. In this world, Spider-Cat obtained spider-like powers through a special totem, and is considered the Spider-Man equivalent of Earth-999

1 Like

I did the math a while back.

Btw can you farm it on an alt and then use it on the main?

Unfortunatelyā€¦no.

1 Like

Remember Somer Blink?

Yeah, this is sorta that kind of ISK sink.

Thatā€™s literally all it is. For players to throw ISK away and kill the supply of itā€¦

ā€¦for shinies that you canā€™t even friggin see if you are playing the game right.

1 Like

Originally I was against ship skins. But later I learned to like them.

Technically its a material sink as the isk still moves around to the buyer but yea its a massive black hole.

Thatā€™s NOT a Catā€¦

Itā€™s CCP allowing Ashyā€™s much wanted Cat Earsā€¦

This - JUST THISā€¦

It IS ABOUT SINKING VENTURES cause ā€¦ well, they give the best points per ISK

Itā€™s NOT a big ask that we donā€™t have to discuss isk/hour here in general forums cause thatā€™s NOT what new players want to see and I am MORE than certain itā€™s not what CCP want to see either soā€¦

Evermarksā€¦ Just giveIT a SIMPLE menu of hull to turn inā€¦

Really CCP, why do you makeIT so hard all of the time guys ?