Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

Good Monday… Any People like me Still banned?
2 Weeks now and NO Respond from CCP to any tickets… bans still not lifted…

1 Like

same …

They have to give us Game time Reinbursment for that… or even more… this sucks so much could not play the event at all :confused:

Hi, i am the ceo of the corp, but get this error:

maybe i should cleare cache? but where?

and this one https://i.gyazo.com/acd4dd50b1319646e0e8ceb4e59cf0dc.png if you use several characters on several corps… but the settings are global. is it fixable? the corptransactions do no import.

This seems to be an error on the ESI side. You would need to file a bug with them.

the thing is… i resigned as ceo and then some minutes later i was again ceo… needed to cancel all corp orders without leaving the corp… and now its broken :frowning:

other question:
how to fix this? i mean when i sell in several regions on player structures, i never know in which region and on which stations the item was bought or sold :frowning:

Probably the station is not in structure hunters.

what is it? where to find it? is it not possible to take the information from the market order?

Google it and you’ll find their service.

I got unbanned today and a ticket response, they said very sorry, gave me 15 days Omega time (skill queue was god damn paused though!) They said they’re pretty overloaded at the moment, but hopefully they’ll get to you guys soon. Thanks to everyone for the help. And Pete I’m gonna use your Evernus program for sure :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I got the same response and I am so happy… Finally it got solved and we are all unbanned… :wink:
But I am wondering why we got banned in the first place

2 Likes

When I import data on the market analysis tab it hangs here every time. Left it go all night last night and its still there. I’ve only selected Jita. Something im doing wrong?

Also got unbanned today… :slight_smile:

I think nobody will ever tell why… but still a happy end.

Thanks for the help and updates from everyone here o7

1 Like

There seems to be an issue with the ESI server which can suddenly stop sending any replies. Evernus should time out tho. Can you share your main.log file?

https://puu.sh/ANgbd/0f737dc494.log

Should I delete the log and run the import again to make a cleaner log?

Yes, that would make it easier.

This is with “The Forge” and “Sinq Laison” selected. It does import correctly(save a few unknown items) with only one region selected though.
https://puu.sh/ANjJl/d1c96ba174.log

I got unbanned too about an hour ago, with a ticket message and some added omega time. Thanks all, you’ve made this a lot easier to go through.

Hello, first evernus tool is a really amazing tool! As a beginner trader I love it :slight_smile:

The only issue I have is that the order I place in “faction” fortizar (the replaced station in null-sec) are not found when I import them. (it works for regular citadel).

also evernus.com seems down for me ?