Eve's proper done

Why are you still posting if you want to Leave?

Forumposting = Playing Eve ?

Ftr, I post here because I actually enjoy the community, always enjoyed it, the witty remarks, the trolls, the puns, the psycho carebears, the walls of text, the passion, for this small yet so intricately built universe …

Really, it’s quite something to be a part of, or been a part of don’t you think ?

Don’t you think if 60 years ago, we’d be telling people then how people now would be debating over quitting a virtual science fiction universe, you’d think they’d first tell you that you’re nuts, and that it’d also be a perfectly understandable thing to have great difficulty to properly depart from.

Im sure HG Wells would agree …

too much playing computer games, too much aggression, I am glad to see that you are quittin

@Kuba_Ganowski

Sorry mate, I edited that out because I didnt read well, I thought you meant baseball, and I did indeed have an accident this christmas with it, however, BASKETball, yea sure, where abouts you live ? Im shite though haha

1 Like

More bitter vet tears !!! Bring more!!!

2 Likes

Moving this to OOPE.

1 Like

make sure.
if you can’t get your stuff, it may be bugged

Any day now I might post a Leaving Omega post. That’s kind of a Leaving Eve Jr. post, where you more or less quit playing, but can still hang out in the forums as an alpha. And no, you can’t haz the omega stuff I’ll no longer be able to use.

Alpha forums where a great addition, I stopped playing in May 2016 and just a few months later came F2P and could get back to the funniest part of EVE Online, reading and writing about it.

2 Likes

Right, because local used to be as responsive, if not more than the forums once upon a time.

Now it’s just asocial mindless fecks and/or bots.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.