Faction Warfare is dead, long live our robot overlords

And this is all the outcry there’s been from low-sec players?!

1 Like

There has been another thread on it.
CCP Falcon responded with “HTFU.”
It sounds like either he doesn’t realize the effects on rmt botting or he supports rmt botting.

I am filled with regret for falling for the cyber monday sale.

3 Likes

There are multiple threads about the FW RMT Bots…

Multiple threads on the blockade.

The response from CCP has been:

1. Bots - “we will take care of it”

2. 100+ NPC Bot Gatecamp - “grow a pair”… aka HTFU statement.

Yeah, I found the ‘grpw a pair’’ comment. Should be some interesting salt there…

1 Like

This has deeper meaning I can already see how this will catch a lot of BOT’s + some bot creator’s, let it be for a bit I see no reason why CCP will keep them here much longer they have already achieved their purpose.

There is salt yes… FW players trying to deal with all of the ramifications of RMT FW bots… Remember the bots affect who contolls FW, the bots impact LP rewards, the bots have a huge impact on Faction Warfare… they are not like Null bots ratting.

Many players took to hunting them… along with other tactics like pouuting out empty corvettes at plex entrances that the bots see and thus do not try to bot that plex… etc etc…

In the meantime asked CCP to help with the FW bots.

Instead… with FW Moral and gameplay hurting… full of bots… we are ALL (both factions and Pirates greated with more bots aka 100+ ship instadeath gatecamps… when many complained about it… were told to HTFU and grow a pair… so yeah… salty.

1 Like

No… the bots have Increased since the NPC Blockade started. Notice that the NPC are not killing the bots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think the reason for them was to just kill the bot’s :] more to expose which account’s are bot operated, human’s learn from their mistakes bot’s keep jumping into the fire like lemming’s with every little change.

It’s probably too late for the bot operator’s to make change’s as those bot’s have more than likely been killed by those gate camps over and over and over so CCP can just trace those bot’s and trace the isk/lp trail and find which account’s all that isk goes to and perma-ban them all.

I would imagen it would take quite awhile to go through all that data and way to late for the bot overwimp’s to make any changes as they have already fallen into the trap.

We just spent 5 solid hours to reclaim system… 27 real players…

It is being reclaimed by… BOTS… all bots.

Its the opposite…

The humans dieing at NPC Gatecamp… not bots. Its actually helping RMT FW bots

1 Like

So basically low-sec FW is dead at this point.
Low-sec PvP is on life support.
High-sec mining is long dead.
Market PvP is dead.

All hail our new BOT overlords!

You forgot the other one:
Null sec is dead because Super saturation has formed a massive gridlock.

Come down to Low sec and see… come see if you have not been been down in awhile… (maybe help us get rid of bots and bring back FW and Pirate low sec.

CCP deal with these frkn bots and get rid of ridiculous NPC Blockade

1 Like

My subscription is up in February. Not sure I’ll ever be coming back at this point because every time I take a break and give CCP another chance they manage to f*ck something else up. I’ve never seen a company work so hard to permanently close my wallet… It’s not even about the money at this point, so that should speak volumes (and yet it doesn’t).

And now that CCP has finally received the huge payoff they’ve been working towards for years, there’s little if any incentive for improvement.

:slight_smile: Yea even selling my main WTS 27mil SP Char and giving the isk to a friend because this game is just not what it used to be T_T.

2 Likes

I been posting on forums… log back into game… Local is me… and a FW RMT bot (no one else)… guess I should go kill the 100+ ship NPC gatecamp… maybe the bot on local will go with me… lol arggg

The rampant BOT scourge was all but predicted by players when CCP slashed Team Security to a shadow of its former self. I mean, seriously? 1.5 staff to police the entire game! If my department was slashed to nothing and this was my new job description I’d either be asking for a 200% raise or find the nearest exit…

1 Like

It speaks volumes when even low-sec players are now witnessing EVE circle the drain. I think the safe bet is going inactive and returning in a years time to see if EVE still exists. Alpha + microtransactions for the win!

1 Like

Low Sec FW is so much smaller than Null sec… so botting has a huge impact.

Also, the bots are not affecting asteroid belts… but rather have a huge impact on the actual sub-game of Faction Warfare across the board directly affecting all player factions, all FW dynamics and even affects low sec piracy etc.

Huge mistake to ignore it.

2018: A Sale Odyssey
2019: The Year Two F*cks Were Given

1 Like

That gatecamp was not about bots. It was about lore and some kind of “event”. But such a thing like strapping a bot gatecamp to a gate doesnt involve much people running it, “event” runs itself in a form of a bot gatecamp. LOL. There isnt much people left in CCP anyway, especially in community team, so they replace everyone with bot. CCP Falcon one day will be replaced by CCP Falcon AI too I think, 500% more effective in replying HTFU. :joy: