February 2020 Release - General Feedback

Nid is 30 mill ticks, so with salvaging thats about 120 an hour

Man they are focusing there attention to developing other stuff and keep people like you happy with some database changes. If you pay monthly for a game you should be able to expect proper content to be added on a regular bases not this.

40 ticks average here (after Tax), hit 90 once with Hel yesterday plus 1 Escalation 10/10 (100M)

oops…you guys forgot to remove the red dots. Maybe I should submit a bug report? :frowning:

1 Like

(CBA reading the whole thread so apologies if this has been said already.)

I understand that CCP thinks they know what they’re doing and so they feel confident making changes without adequate testing or review. Unfortunately it’s patches like this that consistently show CCP:

• doesn’t really listen
  • doesn’t understand the game
  • doesn’t play enough to be able to evaluate good ideas from bad
  • doesn’t know how QA testing works, and doesn’t do it even if they did
  • doesn’t really care what players think. It’s all about “what some guy at CCP thinks the players should like”

Seriously, CCP, if you haven’t learned by now that UI changes are supposed to either be tested for reception in advance, or at minimum come with a toggle for “New way / Old way”, then there’s really no point in you guys continuing to pretend you’re game devs. Just pack the game up now and send everyone home.

(PS: In a quick scroll I didn’t see it mentioned, but I don’t like the new way of showing Redeem Items lists. Maybe it can be toggled back to the old way, I’ll check as soon as I can find a reason to bother logging in.)

9 Likes

Anyone else have a problem with orbiting stuff? Seems like since the patch dropped, every so often when I right click something in space and select orbit, my ship decides to go into a 30 km orbit. Mind you, this is when selecting a 10 or 7.5km orbit, so it’s not a case of misclicking 25 instead of 30, nor do I have my default set to 30 either. I play with the tactical overlay on most of the time, so I usually catch it in time, but still…

2 Likes

How’s that remove-the-dot hotfix coming? A dotfix if you will.

3 Likes

Remove the red-dot bug

2 Likes

Yes, this… so much this.

As I just said in a short thread all about this topic, the best thing for the players of the game would be a toggle to turn on/off… and failing that, a toggle to switch the behavior of this new feature from “dumps to the top” / “dumps to the bottom” / “auto-sorts while it dumps, but with red dots on”

I had a similar dumping moment with a self-trade from one toon to the other and some of the items ended up on top with a red dot… while most of the stacks ended up auto-sorted into the middle of so much other stuff. I like to keep a clean hangar in a lot of my bases, but my main base has gotten a little messy and… well, the new feature just amplified that by several factors. I had to hunt for the stacks that were new. And there were no red dots other than on the stacks that DID go to the top.

Inconsistent behavior, shoddy implementation. Turn it off, give us a switch to turn it off, or fix it/give us multiple toggle options to control the behavior (and make it consistent, not random!).

5 Likes

:red_circle:

3 Likes

I know why red dot was introduced. Only the bots could continue with it undisturbed.
The rest of you can report in the forum. Whoever has not reported after two weeks is a bot! :laughing:

2 Likes

Worst thing ever

3 Likes

Just curious y’all how did you put “new at bottom” before the patch? my inventories are sorted by m3/group/estimated value/etc and have been as long as I can remember

Really not impressed how items are organised after a trade. Before the patch the items would appear at the end of the items in my hanger. Now they get rearranged after the trade completes and then you have that stupid Red Dot feature.

This is not intuitive, messy and looks poor. Why did you mess with something that didn’t need altering?

5 Likes

By default new items would always go to the bottom before you stack them. After that they would get sorted.

1 Like

All i want to know, how exactly those who made this patch expect the players to be able to actually build anything they can fly? Are you seriosly expecting us to do nothing for a few months until the congenial idiot among your CCP lot who thought its a great idea to ■■■■ UP the game for most of us gives up?

Unsubbing all accounts, soooo nice that BWL just came out in WoW classic!

1 Like

Yes to both

Ok CCP.
You decided to ruin something.
Ok.
May i ask to do this according to the logic?
Return please Crokite (high sec ore??? Really? What the hell Kernite?) and veldspar and spodumain on belts.
Do this. This will help to continue omega status of my mining chars, not your “special offer”

1 Like

:red_circle:

Relevant. CCP could do much better but CCP and PA are inhabited by incompetent fools.

2 Likes

:red_circle: A mildly irate player has been added to your customer base

7 Likes