February 2020 Release - General Feedback

CCP, you are starting to damage my calm.
Remove the red dot infestation, or make it optional.

4 Likes

Ore changes? wit all the fuk up in this - what ccp calls an ‘update’ - the ONLY thing I notice is the MESS in cargo and the fukin DOTS and useless BUBBLES. The game IS UNPLAYABLE, seriously thinkin of not renewing sub, especially since Singularity is no longer available. eve IS DEAD

If ccp has a ‘MORON of the MONTH’ award, then the person who thought of this AND the person who approved it, clearly won that award by a mile, congrats

2 Likes

:red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

Stroke any1?

4 Likes

btw ccp;
this forum layout is HORRIBLE, clearly designed for big brother google chrome, sickening

ALSO, i just got a badge for a post? a badge?? wtf? is this what ccp is spending their time on while they DESTROY the game too, who the fuk is runnin that mess over there?!

CCP, personally glad you are trying something bold and complex as to try and rebalance ore distribution. I am sure there will be a lot of unhappy players set in their ways. But eve players have always shown their skill at adapting, so I have faith they adjust. And the idea of ending up with dynamic resources throughout New Eden sounds like something that could be something very interesting.

But please god get rid of these red dots.

2 Likes

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

u have ore changes?

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

1 Like

Imagine a scenario where your salvage drones, before dropping their loot into your hangar, come running to you for approval first… for every… single… item. That is what the new inventory notification system does. Each of my salvage drones will ‘helpfully’ let me know that it salvaged something, which gets annoying rather fast.

Turning down the “UI Sounds” disables the sound, but also a lot of other sounds so it is not really a solution. The optical notification, as far as I am aware, cannot be disabled. At least it does not seem to be tied to the “Notification” setting in the options.

CCP, please, for the love of everything beautiful and good in New Eden, make this feature optional.

2 Likes

Got my first ‘quote’ badge…wow…wtf? is this eve now?

I can’t help to think that ccp IS slapping all of us in the face wit these, what ccp calls ‘updates’

Badges!?!

WE DON’T NEED ANY STICKIN’ BADGES!

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

Ahh, welcome to the forums, I guess…

Lol, I think you need to loosen the tinfoil there buddy, I’m quite certain they have spent very little time on the forum (let alone badges for the forum), seeing as how the forum is a ‘standard out of the box’ sort of deal, so yeah, now you know.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

new to forums r ya?

if its ‘standard out of the box’ that 'box says ‘google’

ive been in forums b4 ur mommy birthed ya, at that time they were called IRC

now u know sumthin other than 1st grade sarcasm

lol i c it now… u have alot of badges, so u must feel like ccp’s fav pet, or a lil boy scout who earned the ‘Narc for Teacher’ badge, ur mommy must b so proud

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

2 Likes

Wait for it…

:red_circle:

Are you sure? The Falcon that I remember would post stupid cat pics and throw a fit because people are so toxic.

:red_circle: DING DONG :red_circle:

2 Likes

See, I thought I was responding to a child of reasonable intelligence,

Now I realise I was responding to an entitled man baby, such disappoint.

For someone who claims to have been around for such a long time it is telling that you have not worked out you can edit a post on a forum… also sad (and confusing) that you’d think a chat program was a forum… but that just reinforces my earlier discovery so isn’t surprising.

Cypr3ss.

2 Likes

Please give us a way to turn off that dumb red dot and incessant noise that comes with it! I cannot actually think of a way anything would end up in my inventory where I did not already know it was coming, why would I need this notification?

6 Likes

:red_circle:
I want the tracking bonus of the Gala Tornados. they are alphaing my light drones with 1200mm guns. I want that, too!

1 Like

So paying back your 7B (how do you get that fit?) investment in 28 hours is not enough now?

Tracking implant.
Tracking booster.
Two Target Painters.
Two Tracking Computers.
At least one Tracking Enhancer.
Republic Fleet Depleted Uranium.
Tracking Skill at V.
Ungrouped Turrets.
Wait for them to turn on their mwd.
Always adjust your ship’s movement to tracking related data visible in the overview.
Train, knowing what range you need for what type of target, until it’s just a feeling you can trust.

It’s actually surprisingly easy once you get the hang out of it.
The hard part is getting to the point where you finally got a hang out of it.
I’ve learned that flying a 1400mm Tornado is unlike flying any other ship.
It’s actually not like flying an 80km range Thrasher on steroids.

There’s also another interesting factor many don’t consider, like …
… your align time …
… (the time it takes between getting out of warp to 0msec) …
… which is why the Higgs rig is awesome for snipers.

Every tiny bit helps.

Bonus Material: Why ungroup the turrets? Because when one turret misses the target, the next turret will miss the target most likely as well. Having six more turrets to shoot with beats having zero turrets to shoot with until their cycle ends. That way you can micro-manage your movement and try again much quicker. It’s also fun to play that way in missions, because most small rats pop from a single turret. An extremely satisfying experience.

You’re welcome.

2 Likes