February 2020 Release - General Feedback

:red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

:red_circle:

Has CCP now also externalized their exploration content service to an external sever? Signatures have been very slow to appear after DT for days now. Good work.

Oh damn i just klicked a ‘loot all’ button and did not get a pop up! I picked up my MTU and still no dinging in my ear - is the :red_circle: dot fix finally upon us? Did we survive the epidemic of CCPustules?

face

Dear CCP,

I have played Eve since 2004 and seen many changes, some good… some bad, but one thing remains consistent, every time I find a way to enjoy the game you go and change it.

I took a 5 year break vowing to never play the game again, stupidly I came back…it took me about a year to get comfortable with all the changes, new ships etc on my return. Finding my way like a beginner player.

And here we are, again needless changes for the sake of change…I’ve always wanted Eve to succeed as a mainstream game but you seem hell bent to punish your players for their loyalty. Everything is ridiculously time penalised. Autopilot at 10-15km, have you tried moving a higgs fitted BS on autopilot? How about 30 days training for a meaningless 2% increase?

Any smart corporation would be looking to enhance the gameplay but if your agenda is to keep Eve small then carry on. I can just imagine the CCP Good Ideas Team screwing up more gameplay. Capital ships…I have zero desire to ever own one again, thank you for that.

Wormholes - I enjoy living in a wormhole to keep away from the majority of idiots while trying to scratch a living with the futile spawn rates & occasional PVP…and now I have a constant 8-10 wormholes connected, in the last few days I have found I am spending my gameplay time probing…It is ridiculous.

Just a few thoughts at the moment, i’m sure if I really put an effort into this post I would give you enough for a business plan. As it is abundantly clear you never listen to the players you just cook some crap up and serve it.

Oh and red dot, cargo …where did that brain fart come from? Looks like you want the game to be more plinky plonky sounds like some space candy crush.

Soon to be unsubbing. Plenty of meat here for the trolls but this is my opinion & feedback.

12 Likes

ever since a recent patch a new frustrating glitch has appeared where everything that appears into my station inventory either from the market or emptied out of my ship gets placed at the very top of my inventory.

Is there an official place i can go to to get this posted so it can be rectified. Why after nearly a decade (or longer for many) would the inventory system be completely and utterly flipped upside down? I strongly dislike this new everything to the top mode, it destroys my long time inventory system and is just unnecessary.

1 Like

Oh wow you fixed the red dot for ‘loot all’ buttons bit i still get ding dong in my ears evry 5 seconds while salvaging?
:red_circle:FIX :red_circle:YOUR :red_circle:GODDAMN :red_circle:NONSENSE :red_circle:

1 Like

Children of EVE looking for the lost gameplay get redpox. Taken from different thread. Original picture was posted by https://forums.eveonline.com/u/Uriel_the_Flame.

2 Likes

oh, guys ,

21 wrecks
21 times bing (sound)
21 new red dots in my inverntar ?
why is this still happening ?

Unfortunately i don’t see any replacement for my missing playing time in the last weeks ?
due to several disconnects I was tied up in my hangar for a long time and the fun of playing was lost considerably.
My 2 omega accounts expire on 28 february and i don’t see any way to extend them at the moment.
This shouldn’t be a promise now but since I’m already turning to other new as well as old games at the moment this may well be the case
But okey I wish you all the best for the future because eve online (when it is running) is already a very interesting and exciting game.

5 Likes

Seriously guys…enough already with the super annoying dots and pop up on inventory…stop bashing your own game and make it great again. I heard it used to be great. ? :slight_smile: Some parts are now for sure. :slight_smile: But the red dots aren’t!

2 Likes

Guys, please remove the dot. Seriously, pretty please.

7 Likes

2 Likes

The ding for the MTU will hit when you change systems.

1 Like

“Introducing a system to track new items in the Inventory”

At least gives us an option to de-select this feature, it has to be the most annoying feature introduced ever!

7 Likes

I have to agree, add a way to turn off the red dot or get rid of it

5 Likes

:red_circle: DING DONG :red_circle:
Remove this stupid annoyance next DT please
:red_circle: DING DONG :red_circle:
Noone likes CCPustules

:red_circle:USELESS
:red_circle:UGLY
:red_circle:ANNOYING

7 Likes

Well said. I did the same thing in 2011 and came back 3 months ago and found myself in the same situation as you. Stupidly, I paid for 3 months before the red dot plague arrived. And this just after CCP nerfed the emerging conduits. I agreed that the payouts were far too high. But, for the first time ever in eve, I didn’t actually have to grind for every single isk. I actually enjoyed not having to spend almost all my time in eve grinding.

I assume CCP has done all this nerfing in order to foster plex sales. I don’t really see it working.

I will not unsub, but I am letting my two accounts run out. It’s just not healthy for me to be this frustrated.

1 Like

RED DOT

What kind of idiot thought this was a good idea, and which retard gave it the go ahead.

Stupid ■■■■ is stupid ■■■■…

6 Likes

Oh, this. I really like how in wormholes the same “beacon pops up on Overview” mechanic acts when someone warps to the Guardian Gala anomaly, instantly. Makes hunting so much more relaxed. Who needs local if you have beacons.

Granted, it’s more subtle than the :red_circle: + :bell:BONG :bell: and still hard to miss.

But could you just remove that behavior for cloaked ships please, there’s no gas there anyway and even the rats in the anomaly won’t show up. :rofl:

4 Likes

What is again with the Hypernet. Exposed hyperlinks are not visible in the search