February 2020 Release - General Feedback

Those nines are just piling up.
What is the real reduction?

What you talking about ?

Why you telling about content in a game thatā€™s a sandbox ?
Do you need to shoot another people to make your content ?
Why are capitals bad to own, isnā€™t that the long goal that alot people play for and than get a capital, but the elite ā€œfrigateā€ pvpers expect than to kill it easily for fun with a fleet of 50mil a ship of couple bil, that you donā€™t get free but need to work for and thatā€™s balance ?
Why should everyone play to your liking and not group up ?
This is a mmorpg and that means that people should group up.
Nobody should be your content and you should be ashamed to think that a game thatā€™s equal for everyone and a sandbox should provide a player as content just for your amusement?

1 Like

They didnā€™t release an actual percentage number. But this photo should speak for itself. All pvp fleets will now be in starter ships only because nobody will be Abel to afford anything bigger :joy:

5 Likes

Could you pretty please make the ā€œredeemable itemsā€ blaring red turn off when I have looked at any new stuff and decided not to redeem them now, like it did before the patch? I want to leave the SP until I know which alt I want them on, and the constant red is annoying.

15 Likes

I am telling you because the changes to the sandbox were terrible. They ruined the sandbox irreparably.

No one expects a kill to be easily attainable. Capital pilots, however, expect to be able to kill anything that moves around them and to suffocate content so that they can keep crabbing.

Funny thing here: Rorquals prevent that. Rorquals are best used in alt swarms because they are so easy to manage and to keep safe. Try that with 40 barges. It turns into a maddening experience if you do it on your own and you are very vulnerable. Do it with a couple of people and you have a much better time and actually have social experience that MMORPG are founded on. Leaving the Rorquals as is, and by extension fostering the content suffocation with massive capital umbrellas, leads to the downfall of the MMORPG aspects. These ships do not make anything better in EVE, they only make everything worse. And CCP force-fed them to us because they listened to people like you who told them that capitals are super awesome wow ships.

2 Likes

Spodumain seems to have about 10x less volume than Arkonor, which is not nerfed, I believe.
Harsh.

Had to play the game with music at 0%, now it seems the whole game needs to be muted.

2 Likes

WTH CCP removing Crokite and you reducing Ore amount in the anoms belts again FBS !!!
i already know once every one knows about this change the game well lose alot of players
you guys made some really bad updates but this one really takes the cake
With a miracle Blackout didnā€™t KILL the game i think now youā€™re really pushing it
what part of your body do you guys use to think with, cus iā€™m bratty sure itā€™s not the brain ?!!!

you are not gonna fix the ISK amount with this changes to be able to adapt to that youā€™ll need to get alot of moons and that is a peace of cake to all the big alliances so you are not hurting them youā€™re just Fuckin up the small alliances
Chinese killed the Chinese server cus they had a big blue doughnut now CCP is killing this one bye making big alliances stronger VS others which leads to a Blue doughnut

1 Like

Wow, we have received recompensation for ddos attacks.
This year CCP introducing nerfs instead of free sp.

11 Likes

Hope this is a mistake in the percentage :smiley:
cause if not, ccp destroyed whole New Eden industry and with that together the whole cap warfare in just a single patchā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s legitimately almost no ore left. In the combining weeks if this isnā€™t changed everyone will feel the effects when a Merlin is 100M or a T3C Hull is multi billion. Enjoy your run while you can CCP. I foresee a lot of people looking for work elsewhere when your company tanks lol

1 Like

CCP need to start renaming Fanfest into something else as they not going to have many industrial fans after this. After sitting 2 weeks being unable to play you then destroy the ore anomalies further can you actually play the game and feel what its like in a rorqual having to constantly warp to pings then back to ore every 15min. Experience the joy that is mining then make changes. Absolutely fed up with this crap you guys are clueless absolutely clueless

7 Likes

hey ccp , this patch is ok but the thing with the roids is rly bullschit , the roids now are so small that it is not worth going to mines at all, i am a producer and miner, long time ago as i start eve . and now u give me and all this ppl a asskick ? why u doing that ? the roids are too small, only ventures can stay a bit there, and this in o.o systems (now we high sec miners) :man_facepalming: why dont close ore anoms? its the same, u cant mining for production if u dont have many arthanors and moons ā€¦ why u doing that, its not friendly for ppl that living in eve from that ā€¦and spend her money to u :rage: , changes are ok but this one is to hard. CCP pls change this big misstake and make EVE great again ā€¦ best regards: ram industries

2 Likes

Love the Resource Distribution smaller quantities in anoms, I have been wanting a resrouce shake up for 10 yrs. Thanks CCP and do not change them back.!

9 Likes

Hi Arttu

I hope you trollingā€¦ this resource distribution is rubbish it just forces us into mining moons nothing else.

4 Likes

This^^ Wish I could upvote u more

1 Like

actually i am not! Its great, i am a huge producer and miner and have 10 accounts, it slows down the production of things but its great.

Like groups like Goons who already pushed their space to its limits will now be stressed to either expand or significantly downscale their industrial output
Both of which are good conflict drivers

5 Likes

First World Problems
Buffing the Rorq was a major mistake

4 Likes

you are like the only miner who thinks that itĀ“s great

3 Likes

I know, i have been playing 13yrs and don everything, flowen everything, built everything. Now i want to see fire. Empires crumble this is the biggest content drive in game now. Forced to Expand or work trade agreements. I am happy!

3 Likes